User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Mark Teixara traded to Anaheim

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Mark Teixara traded to Anaheim

Anaheim was already dope enough to make the World Series...now they are just scary

fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves, fuck the Braves

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Mark Teixara traded to Anaheim

go marlins

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

fuck the braves?

perfect move. we gave up way too much for tex, and as much I liked him, he didn't lead us.. we've actually had a losing record since we got him.. don't get me wrong, he's a great player.. but we gave up salty (ML Ready), Harrison (pitching in the majors), Elvis Andrus (good prospect), and neftali perez (big time prospect).. we HAD to get something for tex.. and that we did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Kid Inc.
    I know youll cry about this like a baby back bitch but at this point I HONESTLY think our country would be better off if a country like China took us over. Maybe they could fix this mess that we call a country up a little bit.
    .. lol

Battle Record
    136-1

Salty is fucking wack, he hasn't done shit for Texas

and word, at a time when we don't have McCann and Chipper...it's a perfect opportunity to trade away our only healthy offensive beast for Kotchman's career average of 11 HRs, 55 RBI, 47 R and a minor league pitcher...

as a matter of fact, I'm more interested in the pitcher than I am of Kotchman...the Angels at least know how to get pitchers

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

bro.. tex is gonna after this year after we keep him.. he can't do everything on his own, and that's been proven. even if this year is done, we still have kotchman for THREE years.. kotchman is young, and he played in a pitchers park.. not to mention he rarely he had guys on base to knock in because the Angel offense is aneimic.. Kotchman isn't gonna hit a shitload of homeruns, but he's got great gap power for doubles.. he works the count, and rarely strikes out.. think kevin youkilis, except younger.. plus we have the guy for three years.. it's called getting what you can out of a failed deal.. and we defintely won this won.

and salty isn't wack. he's being blocked in Texas because they don't want him at first and they have probably the strongest catching group in all of baseball.. when he gets the chance to shine, he'll be sick. you're completely ignoring that we dumped andrus, who at 19 was rated as one of top 100 prospects in baseball.. Matt Harrison pitched well in AAA, and had a good debut for Texas.. he's had his lumps since then, but that's expected with a rookie pitch. perez is dominating in the minors, he'll be a stud, too.

I know youll cry about this like a baby back bitch but at this point I HONESTLY think our country would be better off if a country like China took us over. Maybe they could fix this mess that we call a country up a little bit.
    .. lol

Battle Record
    136-1

the only reason this is a win is because of Mark's contract ending...if it weren't for that it'd be lose written all over it, and even then it's a win-win type deal...

you want to know how you can tell if your team won a trade? the team that gets the most publicity of the two involved in that trade is who won it...and so far the headlines of ESPN say Angels get Teixeira...not Braves get Kotchman & Minor League player

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

the same thing happened when tex was traded last year.. and it's obvious who won that deal.

.. lol

go marlins, fuck the braves

Battle Record
    136-1

Texas didn't win that deal...could you imagine how fucking insane the Rangers offense would be WITH Tex in the lineup now? it's already bad ass enough...none of the players the Braves traded to Texas have done anything to help that team

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

god you only look at shit from a major league perspective too much..

Tex didn't help the Braves win..

yet the Rangers have a great team already.. with Salty to help - if Laird is moved like they're saying then it's time to shine for Salty.. Andrus will be in the majors by 2010.. possibly late 2009.. Perez is absolutely dominant.. and Harrison is promising.

.. lol

Battle Record
    136-1

Salty's shine in Texas this year has been about as bright as a retarded kid in Harvard

Fuck The Motherfucking Braves

Battle Record
    136-1

fuck the Marlins too faggot, I'm pulling for the Mets now

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

BECAUSE HE'S BEEN BLOCKED AT CATCHER.. once he's there and is able to post daily numbers there he'll get his numbers up to a normal catcher's stats..

i'll let HoG drop some rangers knowledge whenever he gets on.

.. lol

racist.
    Battle Record
    0-3

you're all fairweather faggots.

.. lol