Quote Originally Posted by Dat Nigga Das View Post
okay countless songs about violence and drugs, you're a cormega fan rican.

music reflects life, and life experinces, coming from the ghetto how many cats have you seen get smashed, how many fiends have you seen doin the "dirty needle bop"??? if anything they just tellin how it is, and if o'reilly don't want that instead of tryin to kill an outlet for frustration and anger to be released, then he should attacking our government, make them jump off they asses and do something.
lol come on man, you cant be that nieve. I feel confident that if you honestly gave me your top 10 artists, for atleast 8 of them, I could find atleast 10 references to them having either murdered someone, or delt drugs. But if they had really done that in their life, Id have no problem with it, but they HAVENT. And I know that because of how they glorify it. Think about it, if they really did all that dirt that they say they do, just as a human being, you wouldnt want to just talk about that shit all the time, you would feel alot of pain about it?

So when a dude says he is going to put the nine to my head and pop me like.....(insert clever metaphor that makes the dude around you go "ooooohhhh"), or that they are gonna "run up in a niggers house and shoot his grandmother up" I realize they are just saying it just to say it, I mean maybe its true, but that would make them monsters, to the level of a satanist or sumn, if they really only think that much of taking a persons life,

and I dont believe they are.

Like a dude like Young Buck, I believe he has acually killed someone. And I believe that because he acually shows remorse. like on his track "bang bang", the chorus goes "Lord forgive me, but he tried to kill me/ Somebody out there has got to feel me). Now if you acually killed someone, don't you think something like that would reflect how you honestly feel, instead of trivializing it be saying "u pop cause I pop em like, Orville REDENBACKA' "