User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Just Words (revised)

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

Re: Just Words (revised)

^Sorry Twixn you know where my loyalty lies. Dope name for a collective though.

Anyway, thank for reading this fellas....

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

OMFG this was ill as FUCK man! seriously, you are a genius, how the fuck do you think of shit like this? I'd love to know what goes on in your head man, this was insane. Everyone has already said everything that needs to be said, this was definitely one of the best pieces I have read. Not just in this site, but in general, this was a great piece. It's hard to believe that this was a year and a half ago. At that time I was dropping wack shit that barely rhymed, and you had this written lmao fucking dope man. You have obviously been very very dope for a very very long time, and the only way is up! elevation never stops for anyone, so I think we can expect more works of art from you in the near future. The first part of this was probably my favourite, you set this shit off nicely man, some of the rhyming and word choice literally took my breath away dude, I don't know how you do it, I can only hope I'll be trhis good one day lol. As I said this truly was some dope as fuck shit. We need to collab (I mean properly this time, unlike our previous attempts lmao) dope shit dude, KEEP DROPPING DOPENESS, AND I'LL KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holla!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Alright..First off..Thanks for hitting up my O.M...And second, I only read Witness' reply, so If I mention things that were already said, it wasnt my intention,lol

Anyways..I loved this piece..I saw the length of the lines and didnt think it would turn out as well as it did. And the whole "Just words" topic threw me off too..Cause I didnt expect you to center your whole drop around that and sticking so directly to the topic. But I loved it...From the length of your lines, to your vocab, to the perfect rhyming in the right time..It was all on point and very very good. I also felt that the middle of your piece was the best..Once I got to the middle and was reading it I was just blown away...perfectly writeen...Just like witness said, I dont know how you do it, and I as well hope I can write up things as good as this as time progress'...Very nice piece here.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-13

This was dope, very great flow/rhyme-scheme it had me interested throughout the whole piece. I especially liked the whole bird part, your choice of words were real dope... nice usage. the imagery and emotion was there too, very strong shit... i liked the whole concept, it was original and interesting. keep this up...

rtf please...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...in-346472.html

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Hot damn! I really liked the WORDS, hence this title fitting so well. Man, the content and vocab was really slick. I loved the whole tempo and fluidity in the flow, it was on point. Overall, I feel the rawness of the piece was just sheer greatness being that it was so elegeant and sincere, nicely done Ledge.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...it-347029.html
    hit this up please for Eng and I^
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

Thank you all!