User Tag List

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 514

Thread: Iran

Re: Iran

Quote Originally Posted by soneeyah
    exactly. And what about indonesia. they have like the worlds largest army.....(or so ive been told)
    yeah, indonesia's got a huge force...dont remember the exact figures but its at least a mil and half...

the thing with indonesia is that they spend very little on national defense which is cool, they mostly get funding from other sources and utilize their mobile military force..

Arohanui :)

Quote Originally Posted by Penlord.
    I'm just pointing out we'd whore them on the ground, shit, we barely even gotta fight anymore with the technology we got.

We can make war look like a video game. lmao holler.
    if that was true I dont think so many of your soliders would be dying in Iraq.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Bax
    That's the thing, though. Yes, we'd dismantle their army, but then you'd have to formulate a way to deal with gorilla warfare and kamikaze footman. . which, obviously, we haven't been able to do.
    Any dumbass country who makes a kid strap a bomb to his chest and hug the enemy team's soldier is basically saying "We'd do anything to harm you"

Therefore we should nuke THOSE countries. You agree bax?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

There was only one error i saw in nuking Iraq, because, Saddam had killed millions of his own people testing out chemicals.

If we were to nuke them, we'd be doing the same, and just as guilty as Saddam. So I feel ground troops were an excellent choice.

Battle Record
    30-12

Dont believe everything you read and hear......especially from your government.

I predict a war on the USA in the not so distant future.

I don't watch American news. I'm not your average, moronic American who has no idea what's going on.

Besstttt beeeeliieeeveee, I know what's going on. (For the most part.)

I don't believe that China could, as of right now. With them building their Navy up and an seemingly endless growing economy, I think by 2020 they'd be able to. That is, of course, if things were to go as they are now.
    good point, but china's been closing the gap more and more each year

and they're more than willing to contibute to get their air force and navy up and running...the russians have been hooking them up for cheap...

Dont believe everything you read and hear......especially from your government.

I predict a war on the USA in the not so distant future.

ooh, look at you Nostradamus

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

if that was true I dont think so many of your soliders would be dying in Iraq.

It is, quite true.

lol, and many of our soldiers are dying in iraq because we don't feel we should use our unused weapons yet. We have some dope machinery, ma'am. You can trust me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Malarchuk
    ooh, look at you Nostradamus

lmao.....

We will be sweet if there is one aswell, we've stayed right the fuck away from the war in the middle east so no hate for us......whoot.

honestly though, I really do see it coming, maybe after the USA has gone bankrupt from all the gazillions of dollars its wasting doing nothing in Iraq.

Battle Record
    30-12

Any dumbass country who makes a kid strap a bomb to his chest and hug the enemy team's soldier is basically saying "We'd do anything to harm you"

Therefore we should nuke THOSE countries. You agree bax?

No. Islamic extremists don't make-up the majority of populations. The few that do are all that you hear about stateside. It can't be just Islamic extremists anymore, either. You hit a certain point as to where you get tired of seeing your country and people persecuted. Which is what is exactly what is going on with the Palestinians. We support the Israelis, militarily and economically, they persecute the Pals. This is the predominant reason why middle easterners want our hand out of the region altogether. They believe that without the U.S. backing Israel, the Jewish state will fall.

Personally, I don't believe in this war and I don't believe in giving the Jews weaponry and new technologies when they ARE persecuting the Palestinians, but on the same token, I don't understand why Egypt, Jordan, & Syria and Lebanon open their borders to refugees, either.

It is, quite true.

lol, and many of our soldiers are dying in iraq because we don't feel we should use our unused weapons yet. We have some dope machinery, ma'am. You can trust me on that.
    and what, use them and kill even more innocent civilians??

I dont give a fuck about what sort of weapons they got, they need to get out of there.

The worst thing - a christian nation tyring to impose itself upon a muslim one, they will never ever stop fighting until the USA gets the fuck out

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-2

lmao.....

We will be sweet if there is one aswell, we've stayed right the fuck away from the war in the middle east so no hate for us......whoot.

honestly though, I really do see it coming, maybe after the USA has gone bankrupt from all the gazillions of dollars its wasting doing nothing in Iraq.

Not To Mention The USA In Debt Already.
    TLT.

Battle Record
    30-12

and what, use them and kill even more innocent civilians??

I dont give a fuck about what sort of weapons they got, they need to get out of there.

The worst thing - a christian nation tyring to impose itself upon a muslim one, they will never ever stop fighting until the USA gets the fuck out

Or they're all dead.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

No. Islamic extremists don't make-up the majority of populations. The few that do are all that you hear about stateside. It can't be just Islamic extremists anymore, either. You hit a certain point as to where you get tired of seeing your country and people persecuted. Which is what is exactly what is going on with the Palestinians. We support the Israelis, militarily and economically, they persecute the Pals. This is the predominant reason why middle easterners want our hand out of the region altogether. They believe that without the U.S. backing Israel, the Jewish state will fall.

Personally, I don't believe in this war and I don't believe in giving the Jews weaponry and new technologies when they ARE persecuting the Palestinians, but on the same token, I don't understand why Egypt, Jordan, & Syria and Lebanon open their borders to refugees, either.
    I say we just give Iran to Saudi Arabia and just be like "Here, these are YOUR people, YOU deal with them, bitch." I mean, seriously, American Christians fighting Middle East Muslims?

This'll be a mother fucking holy war (as if it isn't already)

and lol @ mentioning Iran invaded Israel, when that happens it'll be hell on earth, and that IS world war 3. Isn't that where the bible predicted the last battle? Armageddon?

Not trying to throw religion in y'all's athiest's faces, but let's be real here, the bible has predicted a lot of shit whether or not you believe in the religion.

it was a stupid decision creating Israel in the first place.

"yeah, lets just plonk it here - smack bang in the middle of all of these middle eastern countries! what a great idea! the (however million) palestinians who already live here can just migrate to one of the them!"