User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Novel: explaining the pen

Battle Record
    0-2

Post Novel: explaining the pen

A pen is more then a tool more like a complex device, it may look plain may look nice/ but wat it really does simple minds cant understand the things it writes/ see its nature is only true to those that uses its might, veruse the sword, its more then one way to fight/ You can use it ta ride the highways or take flight, those are powerless who uses it ta bite/ When u understand, the pen become simple it just copies a life/ but life is more complex so that must mean the pen is a more complex gear/ if you understand the logic, then when words are writen they become clear/ So to understand the mean is to know the pen, and to know the pen is to know the being/ but stray from the pencil it keep you from seeing/ The ink of the pen is filled with blood, soul, and that beings feeling/ When it writes the a persons past is sealing, on the paper thats revealing/ the life of the one that writes it on the page, full of love, pain, joy and rage/ A pen is as simple as a persons mind wether it be a open plain or a closed maze/ and it can even grow to good or evil depending on how its rased/ till the blood is draind, sadly no burual and a dumb site be its final grave/ I hope u understand what i just said, I am NOVEL arther of the rap world of my time i am sage/

Got yea own definition of the pen post it.

This isn't a cypher forum, and if you'd like to post in here you need two links along with your own work.

- Atty
    Last edited by Atti; December 31st, 2006 at 09:37 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Re: Novel: explaining the pen

Yo, I've been called the PenisLord, but I need a guiness award,
    'Cuz the only way the above ^ is true, is when pronounced PEN-Is-LORD.

y0 m5n i w5z tryna c0hntruibuet to u nigga

g0dd0 l0kz, 1.