User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: myspace music page owners

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

myspace music page owners

wtf is up with the whole adding all these people with these universal replies like "likin the music, sounds crazy, PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM AND PEEP MY MUSIC, AND ADD MY PAGE AT WWW.YOUISASHALLOWMOTHERFUCKER.COM"

most of the time that's what i see on people's pages and i feel sorry for the person that makes the music cause all that's really happening is they're getting more people on their friends list, and not really getting feed on their music or whatnot

but i understand most use it for simple exposure and nothing else. i'd just like to know who actually listens to the music that people message you to listen to.

werd upzz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1
    Words.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-1
    Yo Marv go back to beeing marv get that ugly ogre out of your sig and put the hot bitch back or something.

Battle Record
    5-3
    Chyna, i suppose your right

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    marv u scarey as fuck now duke....

Battle Record
    31-14
    i dont go to anyones page and request anyone......people request me and tell me my music is str8 so that way i kno people listen.....i suggest not adding anyone unless people request u

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.U.S.E.
    i dont go to anyones page and request anyone......people request me and tell me my music is str8 so that way i kno people listen.....i suggest not adding anyone unless people request u

i add people.. it get's you play's... also... when u get play's or start buzzin people go to your page and listen to your shit... i guess it's easy for me cuz i got video's n i post them on people's page so they can feel the need to check me out

Battle Record
    31-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizz®
    i add people.. it get's you play's... also... when u get play's or start buzzin people go to your page and listen to your shit... i guess it's easy for me cuz i got video's n i post them on people's page so they can feel the need to check me out

word but then you got those people that are like why is this nigga adding me.....and then people hate when people beg to be popular on the net.....it like an unnatural buzz know what i mean....i want people to come to me and see what i have to offer and buzz off of word of mouth.....not me forcing them to....but dont get me wrong cause ill force a radio station to listen to my shit lmfao...thats a different story

Hence Forth, Move Forward
    Battle Record
    5-5
    I have this demo for an adder robot that sends 40 requests a day, and like 60 messages... I hardly ever get the... "thanks 4 da add, yous a cutie!!!! <3, check my cam page out!" it's usually.. "wow, I LOOOOOVE your music! I put it on my page, do you have {insert random instant messenging service here}???"

Battle Record
    13-1
    I` only out there for the GrOUPIES Mang

hoes love rappers =)

lol

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Split.
    I have this demo for an adder robot that sends 40 requests a day, and like 60 messages... I hardly ever get the... "thanks 4 da add, yous a cutie!!!! <3, check my cam page out!" it's usually.. "wow, I LOOOOOVE your music! I put it on my page, do you have {insert random instant messenging service here}???"

i get both.... but i usually check my page at the end of the day and check my play's and downloads... so the downloads let me kno how much people is feelin my shit........ BUT to mouse.. you should add as many people as u can... reason.... some1 on there list may see you... n u never kno who that could be... could be between a deal or not.... i figure fuck how i do it... longs it happen.. ya dig

Battle Record
    31-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae Cyph
    I` only out there for the GrOUPIES Mang

hoes love rappers =)

lol

so u dont do it for the love of ya art...?

Battle Record
    13-1
    Of course I love hip hop ..

but groupies are a nice extra =_

Battle Record
    31-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizz®
    i get both.... but i usually check my page at the end of the day and check my play's and downloads... so the downloads let me kno how much people is feelin my shit........ BUT to mouse.. you should add as many people as u can... reason.... some1 on there list may see you... n u never kno who that could be... could be between a deal or not.... i figure fuck how i do it... longs it happen.. ya dig

and yea i feel you....both approaches work....Lady luck wanted me to open up for her at show here in my town....and i aint even request her...she came at me.....but her management picked someone before they saw my page.....but yea ill see you at the top....you already know what it is

Battle Record
    31-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae Cyph
    Of course I love hip hop ..

but groupies are a nice extra =_

tru...they are always a blessing in many ways lol......and niggas be sayin my pictures are gay and all this otha shit when ladies love it.....so i be like fuck um...imma do me regaurdless and its not like i spit that gangsta shit so when a nigga see my page hell be like oh he fake gangstas dont act like that....im from the suburbs and i spit what i live...how u gonna hate on that feel me