Battle Record
    0-2

Ogre Vs Def.Endin.U

10-12 Lines
    30 Minutes/After Check
    Blind Spit
    Begin After 2 Checkz
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Def.Endin.U.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Checky check check yo
    Good Luck son.
    <---- Is D.oper T.han Y.ou

Please.Vote.

^^ Sig By step

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ogre Star's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    check.............................................
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

Battle Record
    0-2
    good luck is wat chu say when ur confident
    ur quality far from resembles so...................................
    iam battlin an emcee with a PINK & GREEN username glow
    lets take a look into ur pasts...aim at ur desolate start
    the only elevation ya text got was in posts called "Stoner Remarks"
    u asked an alias wat...well how bout ur other unknown name
    that was the only way u escaped bein publicly ashamed
    u a witch?...cuz ya punches startin to anger the deceased
    ur so wack...even ur "dead attempt" couldnt even retreat
    elevation seems to b sumthing u've never heard in text
    becuz after all ^ advice...i havent seen a punch yet
    u cant even seem 2 bite rhymes..copy and paste mine duke
    matter of fact u might gain respect...only w/ herbs "Def.Endin.U."
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

Battle Record
    0-1

This dude can't rhyme wit me, the lyrics he kicks are sub par...
    ...And I'm quick to Gorilla a flow, but even faster to Ogre Stars.
    Dudes quick to pop off at the mouth, But he won't ever come correct.
    Cuz this Bitch Ogres about as Scary as the sequel movie of Shrek!
    I'm laughin at this cat, he want's to battle...set it up.
    I'll treat him like all my other bitches...and smash his guts.
    This dude thinks he's on fire? He's easy to get ripped.
    I'll show him how dope I am...and I'll drop this "Hot Shit".
    He'll probably know show, cuz like his glow this cats yellow.
    He's a hoe, and if you didn't know this bitch is softer than jello!
    I'll play this dude like Othello and put him under wraps.
    Cuz I'm over his head............like a fuckin' fitted cap.

Please.Vote.

^^ Sig By step

Battle Record
    0-2
    ...and by the way b4 i upppin my usernames GOLD n Black...dont believe its in user CP...upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiii iiiiiinnnnnnnnnn
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

actually gold is an option as a color.

Battle Record
    0-2
    uuuuuupppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn number one on diss....
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

Battle Record
    0-2
    upppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn numba two...bar for bar explanations required.......................................... ..............
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

Battle Record
    0-2
    uppppppppppppppppiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnn numba three for explanations and voting on this battle............................................ ................
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

Battle Record
    0-2
    huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uppppppppiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn number four.............................................. ..................................
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir

Battle Record
    0-1
    Upping This Thread As Well.............................

Please.Vote.

^^ Sig By step

Battle Record
    0-1
    Up #2....please vote and leave links, they wont go to waste.

Please.Vote.

^^ Sig By step

Battle Record
    1-5
    Ok bar for bar...im not doin that because my copy and paste isnt workin and ill be danged if i write it all so...

Ogre: I honestly think u had some weak punches...you didnt really come at him strong...
    Def:u had stronger punches...Some stuff u could have reworded a lil better and it would have went along better but overrall your was best for better punches

v//Def
    YoungLadie

"Please
    I'll Take Ya Nigga's Niggas Yah Nigga's Bitches Yah Bitches Niggas And Yo Bitches Bitches. Damn, What You Got Left Homie?" *Dead*

Battle Record
    0-2
    how r u goin vote NOT according to rules?...i dont give a fuck wat aint workin ur vote isnt descriptive saying wat punches u didnt like so this vote def. shuldnt count...thats the definition of rules...upppin for MOD cancellation on this vote that doesnt explain anything...
    Ogre Star V Es.Choir