User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 129

Thread: I've lost 22 lbs...

Battle Record
    2-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Key
    I drink mostly water, and some gatorade. But it takes more than that to lose weight, Ive had to adjust almost everything I do, I make sure my last meal is at 7:30, and I excercise at least and hour everyday, (jog/walk everyday for between 2 and 3 miles, and weight lift every other day 3 sets per workout at 10 - 12 reps) I also keep my caloric intake between 1000 - 1500. and less than 20 grams of fat a day.

Shit...I'm starting to drink water..Like everyday...Water..No fucking soda. Just water..

I need help with my eating habits..cause like today

4 granola bars for breakfast (I love those things!)

Lunch- Noodles

Dinner..My mom cooked up some mix vegi shit..broc, carrots, lil mini's corn, with some meat..White meat.

Word. I weight lift today..Whootness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    TRUST ME, you dont wanna be fat, lol
    Yeah-huh. I wanna be able to sit on people, and have people point at me n' be like "dont eat me..."

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    nigga im like 2 weeks - 1 month away from a full fledge 6 pack (without flexing for u homo thugs), im already DE-FINE-DDDD, I was boring with a fast metabolism..

and key nigga, u need to deff up them cals kid, wtf, 1000-1500? thats starvation my nigga, you better check urself. u might be losing muscle, and think ur losing fat, ull end up looking skinny fat if you don't do it correct son.. You dont need to cut out all fat, you need to cut out BAD fat, and incorporate HEALTHY FAT. I'm cutting right now, and im at like 1500- 2,000 cals or so. The more muscle you have, the faster your metabolism, so if you keep working out, and gaining muscle/losing fat, your gonna def be able to eat alot more, cause ur metabolism is so damn fast. my shit sky rocketed now that i've started running 2 miles on top of working out hard.
    Last edited by Vis; May 31st, 2006 at 10:03 PM

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar
    Shit...I'm starting to drink water..Like everyday...Water..No fucking soda. Just water..

I need help with my eating habits..cause like today

4 granola bars for breakfast (I love those things!)

Lunch- Noodles

Dinner..My mom cooked up some mix vegi shit..broc, carrots, lil mini's corn, with some meat..White meat.

Word. I weight lift today..Whootness!
    Yea, giving up the foods you love is the hardest part. I swear I been wanting to get a sausage mcmuffin with egg for the longest, but you gotta have the mind over matter mindset. Also, I found alot of other shit that I would have never tried unless I was on a diet. Deli's have good ass wraps, Tropical Smoothie Cafe has really good food, Subway has great subs that are low on calories. I thought subs would be nasty without mayonnaise and cheese. But then I tried Red wine vinegar, which has no calories, fats, or anything, and I dont miss the mayonnaise and cheese at all. You'll also save alot of money not going to fast food places, but I must say, it is hard as hell to sit and watch your friends eating the shit and you cant.
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity
    nigga im like 2 weeks - 1 month away from a full fledge 6 pack (without flexing for u homo thugs), im already DE-FINE-DDDD, I was boring with a fast metabolism..

and key nigga, u need to deff up them cals kid, wtf, 1000-1500? thats starvation my nigga, you better check urself. u might be losing muscle, and think ur losing fat, ull end up looking skinny fat if you don't do it correct son.. You dont need to cut out all fat, you need to cut out BAD fat, and incorporate HEALTHY FAT. I'm cutting right now, and im at like 1500- 2,000 cals or so. The more muscle you have, the faster your metabolism, so if you keep working out, and gaining muscle/losing fat, your gonna def be able to eat alot more, cause ur metabolism is so damn fast. my shit sky rocketed now that i've started running 2 miles on top of working out hard.
    Nigga, Ill have that in two months, lol. Im a big dude, its gonna take longer.
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    2-6
    Yea, giving up the foods you love is the hardest part. I swear I been wanting to get a sausage mcmuffin with egg for the longest, but you gotta have the mind over matter mindset. Also, I found alot of other shit that I would have never tried unless I was on a diet. Deli's have good ass wraps, Tropical Smoothie Cafe has really good food, Subway has great subs that are low on calories. I thought subs would be nasty without mayonnaise and cheese. But then I tried Red wine vinegar, which has no calories, fats, or anything, and I dont miss the mayonnaise and cheese at all. You'll also save alot of money not going to fast food places, but I must say, it is hard as hell to sit and watch your friends eating the shit and you cant.
    I LOVE SUBWAY brah..You ate the seafood one?...Yummy!

I swear I can eat some of subway anyday..everyday...

Damn I'm craving for one right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity

The thing is though, I dont even be hungry, I eat 3 times a day, and have snacks in between (grapes, bananas, apples). I would never starve my self, I also take multivitamins every day.
    Artificial Intelligence

I need to lose my little pot belly. Nobody can really notice it though because I'm a tall dude and everything kinda slims out plus my clothes are too big but still. Any suggestions on how to lose weight besides work out and don't eat so much?

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar
    I LOVE SUBWAY brah..You ate the seafood one?...Yummy!

I swear I can eat some of subway anyday..everyday...

Damn I'm craving for one right now.
    Subway is definately good as hell, and I got in good with this girl who works there so she gives me a half off discount when I come in. I never tried the seafood joint, I usually just stick to the turkey breast joint cause its only 280 calories.
    Artificial Intelligence

read MY mind bitch omnipresence's Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-6
    congrads

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded
    I need to loose my little pot belly. Nobody can really notice it though because I'm a tall dude and everything kinda slims out plus my clothes are too big but still.
    Most people who know me asked me why I wanted to lose weight, and told me I wasnt even that big, my height hid my weight pretty well. But I had to do it for me, Nobody really knows how big you are until they see you unclothed. It didnt look like it, but at one point I was 268. Shit was crazy.
    Artificial Intelligence

read MY mind bitch omnipresence's Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-6
    im 6 ft and 156 lbs...

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by .:._-Cr0n0s-_.:.
    congrads
    Thanks
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    2-6
    Subway is definately good as hell, and I got in good with this girl who works there so she gives me a half off discount when I come in. I never tried the seafood joint, I usually just stick to the turkey breast joint cause its only 280 calories.
    yeah you know what..There's a subway, like a block away from my house, Lol.

So fuck I'm going to change it up. Eat a subway 3 times a week...Sea food and Turkey..Heh. But you know its getting pricy now.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7