Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Honestly...

Battle Record
    37-1

Honestly...

I'm getting tired of the Rode nt-1a

and all it's fucking silibance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    its probably your recording environment. I don't have that problem at all...

I havent recorded on it yet....but I'm anxious as hell...

oh wait...

tell me why Av told me to get the K-2....2 DAYS after I got the NT1-A....?
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    well did u have money to get the K2?...u shoulda went for it if u had the money...i dont kno how the NT1a would be better than the K2....unless u were on a budget
    Last edited by Young Draztik; February 15th, 2006 at 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    how about i ban all of u??

oh no...I didnt even buy the NT1-A....my girl bought it for me...I was broke as hell...why she bought it...I dont know...but please believe she got some nice "Thank You" dick afterwards...I told Op all about it...

but that will be the next thing that I upgrade to...unless they come out with a better mic...but for now I'm messin with they NT-1

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    oh yea thass right...i remember u sayin some shit bout yo girl gettin ir for u

Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    how about i ban all of u??

word....

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    its probably your recording environment. I don't have that problem at all...
    It's a noted problem with the NT1-A, foo.

Battle Record
    3-6
    **has a neumann**

step it up you bitches lol

jk

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    It's a noted problem with the NT1-A, foo.
    not that ive noticed... get a better pop filter. or just save for a more expensive mic.

word...I need a pop filter too...I knew I left something out...

Battle Record
    2-0
    I've heard nothing but great things about the NT1-A, and i don't think you can get any other microphone better then it, in its price range. I've tried it out and it's a great microhpone. Maybe you could try recording in a closet and treating the walls. Might help, just a suggestion.

But i'm happy as fuck with the AT2020 that Opster recommended. I was personally debating between the B-1 and the AT2020, i'm glad i went with the AT. It's beautiful, only disappointment is that the shockmount for the AT2020 costs $70. Fuck all that.

EDIT: And is it just me or did the price of the MXL 990 and a few other mics on musiciansfriend just go up by $20?
    Last edited by I Am..; February 16th, 2006 at 09:39 AM
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    damn they just dropped it down to $50 too. jerks

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    not that ive noticed... get a better pop filter. or just save for a more expensive mic.
    Lol at a pop filter. Within the industry, it's known that the NT1-A has major sillibance issues. It's nothing new. Word at a new mic though.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    I've heard nothing but great things about the NT1-A, and i don't think you can get any other microphone better then it, in its price range. I've tried it out and it's a great microhpone. Maybe you could try recording in a closet and treating the walls. Might help, just a suggestion.

But i'm happy as fuck with the AT2020 that Opster recommended. I was personally debating between the B-1 and the AT2020, i'm glad i went with the AT. It's beautiful, only disappointment is that the shockmount for the AT2020 costs $70. Fuck all that.

EDIT: And is it just me or did the price of the MXL 990 and a few other mics on musiciansfriend just go up by $20?
    Here is the distinction:

You have heard great things about the NT1-A.
    I have worked with the NT1-A, and am telling you from personal experience.

How in the hell is recording in a closet and treating the walls, going to help sillibance? Do you know what sillibance is? (Btw, I do have my closet walls treated, but that is besides the point.)

I mean, my quality shits on nearly anyone on this website, but since when has the RB standard been anything to measure youself with? I'm just saying, I think I might have to go with another mic. I'll probably go with the ADK counterpart of the K2. (I think I might have ADK wrong, it might be ACL or someshit, blah)