Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    why?? lmao that makes no sense

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    not much dumber then "well look what a 24 week fetus look like, it looks like a baby already"

kind of the same argument
    no it's not wtf. did u even notice wut it actually said??? it was 2 pics side by side. 1 was a 24 week old aborted baby and one was a 24 week old alive baby that was born premature. there's only one difference between the 2. when the doctors took one out of the womb they didnt cut it into pieces. you guys just dont get it. imagine what u want. the shit is right in your face and you fuckin know it lol.

and about the fingers and toes... again.. by the time a normal abortion occurs the baby has all its fingers and toes.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    15-6
    "If she talk about keeping it
    One hit to the stomach she leaking it"
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^OOOOOO thank you. that just reminded me of more hypocritical bullshit. if a guy hits a pregnant woman and causes a miscarriage it's manslaughter. but if a man slaughters a mother's unborn baby upon her request it's simply ridding the mother of a useless burden on her life.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    lol... this is the second time this month I've seen otherwise intelligent people post complete absurd, unexplainable bullshit... don't bother trying to cover for the guy Vanja...

the first was Status Quo with his, "oh, you measured with inches, you should've measured with centimeters to get the right ratio"

and now you foos, "the distinguishing feature in determining if a creature is human, is whether or not it has fingers"

Really Doctor Moron? Genetics wouldn't have anything to do with that? Gee whiz - thanks for edumacating me. Y'all are on some four elements of nature pseudo-philosophy/science ancient Greek bullshit. Fingers = Human. *smh*

Anyone trying to defend that statement is just merking themself for all eternity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hence Forward

doesnotexist
    lmao no i just saw an opportunity to say something to keep the argument going, i'v evil like that

but word he's a moron for that lmao

i guess if tomorow i get my fingers blown off im not human!!!! ima living wrist and palm with a body attached to it!!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A.O.D
    ^^ Nope to that comment, by the 5 week or secound month the baby is a fetus, its only an embrio for 4 weeks...

Most abortions happen in the secound month per doctor recomendation...
    its an embryo for 8 weeks actually. at 9 weeks its a fetus.

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    why?? lmao that makes no sense
    emergency birth control causes menstruation after a zygote has formed. SO reallly you're killing a baby.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    i'v evil like that
    and I'm gullible for perpetual argument continuation

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by `Jammin' Jobus
    emergency birth control causes menstruation after a zygote has formed. SO reallly you're killing a baby.
    omg... you obviously know nothing about the morning after pill. its the same shit as orthotricyclen but a much stronger dose. you can actually take 3 orthotricyclen doses and itll have the same effect as the morning after pill. This is the EXACT argument that was used at walmart pharmacies for not carrying the morning after pill but carrying the birth control pill. another case of misinformed stupidity strikes again.

and if you're talking about Mifepristone and Misoprostol, that's not emergency contraception. that enduces a miscarriage and is one of the forms of abortion.

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    Quote Originally Posted by `Jammin' Jobus
    its an embryo for 8 weeks actually. at 9 weeks its a fetus.

*sniffle* Stands corrected... I was thinking more along the lines of when the heart formed and all that good stuff... *sniffle*
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    youd still be wrong lmao

it doesn't matter tho. i can say it over and over and no one will listen... the amount of abortions that happen before then are extremely rare... except now with the new abortion pill.