User Tag List

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 423

Thread: The Official Football/Soccer Thread

I'm Not Aines, Morons... Aines.ly Harriot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-2
    Anyway, onto some proper Football.

League 1; Southend made it 12 Games unbeaten in League 1 to continue there strive towards promotion. Now they are only 8 wins away from a double promotion and becoming the first Professional Football team to do it Twice in there History, Ever...
    Quite an achievement for a club £3m in debt and flirting with relegation to the conference 24 months ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Southend United. Championship.

R.I.P Kiyan Prince, Kill The Killers

The Foremost Authority on Real Football on RB. Fact.

The Revolution
    at that level once you have a good formula your position can change very quickly.....

.......who do you thinks the best player in england at the minuete??

Battle Record
    7-2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Revolution
    at that level once you have a good formula your position can change very quickly.....

.......who do you thinks the best player in england at the minuete??
    Steven Gerrard... The most complete midfielder i've ever seen live. There would be no Liverpool without him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..in chains? Naw!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Awards SS Season Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by N-Demik
    Word fucka Chelsea, flukey arse fucks.....and fucka Man U while we're at it, cheating mugging cunts...Stupid fucking blind Manc bought linesman.... grrrrrr!
    You better calm it Dem or ALL your players will go AWOL this time. :hung:
    ArtificialIntelligence
    Sacred Scriptures Champ: 2006.....Brixton

Battle Record
    26-5
    Wait, am sure i read somewhere that if we and brazil won our groups we would meet before the final, at that point i was pretty dissapointed, but you've hightened my spirits for a brazil england final, can u find link to reassure me newayz.

On to some other shit......Barcelona lost at home to athletico madrid 3-1, they look pretty ordinary without eto'o and ronaldinho there rivals smashed espanyol 4-0, zidane played really well even though i dont think you will get much out of him through a 90 minute match in the world cup, is it me or has his touch got a bit heavier? i mean i know he's older but he just seems a bit clumsy, like he still shows his skill at times but sometimes struggles to keep the ball under control, never the less robinho is starting to find his feat in a real madrid shirt, he did like 10 step overs against one of the defenders stood still, quality.

Am from doncaster, so the latest news from round here is we want dave penny out, i dont c how, seen as he got uz to the quarters of the carling cup and only just got knocked out, and i think peoples expectations are too high, i'd just be happy to consolidate our position in that league for a few seasons.

Also as i leeds fan i need watford to beat sheff u tonight if we stand any glimer of hope getting automatic promotion, otherwise am going cardiff.

Battle Record
    7-2
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Lyricist
    Wait, am sure i read somewhere that if we and brazil won our groups we would meet before the final, at that point i was pretty dissapointed, but you've hightened my spirits for a brazil england final, can u find link to reassure me newayz.

On to some other shit......Barcelona lost at home to athletico madrid 3-1, they look pretty ordinary without eto'o and ronaldinho there rivals smashed espanyol 4-0, zidane played really well even though i dont think you will get much out of him through a 90 minute match in the world cup, is it me or has his touch got a bit heavier? i mean i know he's older but he just seems a bit clumsy, like he still shows his skill at times but sometimes struggles to keep the ball under control, never the less robinho is starting to find his feat in a real madrid shirt, he did like 10 step overs against one of the defenders stood still, quality.

Am from doncaster, so the latest news from round here is we want dave penny out, i dont c how, seen as he got uz to the quarters of the carling cup and only just got knocked out, and i think peoples expectations are too high, i'd just be happy to consolidate our position in that league for a few seasons.

Also as i leeds fan i need watford to beat sheff u tonight if we stand any glimer of hope getting automatic promotion, otherwise am going cardiff.
    Zidanes been coming off the boil the last 2 years... He's losing his legs in football and is definitely losing touch with the skill he once possessed. Rumour is hes off to Lyon/PSG or Marseille to finish his career next season. Robinho's always been a class act, but gets bullied off the ball too easy and with John Terry there, i'm conifdent we could keep him under wraps for large proportions of the game.

I've heard theres a big rift forming between Penney and Ryan that is also driving the club apart, with McIndoe saying he wants to leave the club and other players expressing an interest in possible moves. Gotta say, Donny have had a tough time with injuries; isnt it 6 or 7 players out with Broken bones?

Leeds haven't got a forseeable chance of reaching an Automatic promotion spot. Reading are racing away with it to a higher degree than Chelski are the Prem and have the strength in depth to maintain it. Sheff Utd are still a degree ahead of the pack, and Akinbiyi is a class act at that level and a decent signing... though i feel they'd get swamped in the Prem... Watford are the next team to impress me in that League.

Battle Record
    26-5
    Sheff u 1 - 4 Watford!!!

Marlon king is doing well good at moment and so is eagles compared to his short time at hillsborough.

And as for donny.......i know foster left by "mutual consent" or something a while bk, we cant lose mcindoe though, plus thornton dont pull his weight enough of the time which isnt helpin uz, am not really worried about us being in danger of relegation though even if we are only 2 points off it.

Battle Record
    7-2
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Lyricist
    Sheff u 1 - 4 Watford!!!

Marlon king is doing well good at moment and so is eagles compared to his short time at hillsborough.

And as for donny.......i know foster left by "mutual consent" or something a while bk, we cant lose mcindoe though, plus thornton dont pull his weight enough of the time which isnt helpin uz, am not really worried about us being in danger of relegation though even if we are only 2 points off it.
    I'd get worried, Swindon and Bristol City are picking up a bit of form and beating some good teams. You're only saving grace could be how woeful Hartlepool, Mk Dons and Rotherham are and the fact Walsall are managerless going into the Dogfight.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-2
    Juventus

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    <-- Chelski fan .. for those of you that didn't know .. *gloats*

Through to the next round of the cup tonight. Premiership's almost in the bag now.

Got the Champs League to look forward to in a couple of weeks - should be a great game. Barca are probably favourites with a lot of people, but we're going into the game with at least as much confidence as them, and I am honestly counting on us coming out with a result.

Battle Record
    42-21
    livepool is my team, im sure they will make it to the semis or finals

The Revolution
    ^^^^^dam straight we will....

can't belive we got schooled by charlton....that was shamefull

wigan on saturday...must win...if we want 2nd place!

Battle Record
    1-0
    Im an Evertonian,

Bloody Chelski.

Battle Record
    26-5
    Big Dunc rules yo,

Helguera fucking sucks aswell, what a goal by ewerthon though.

The Revolution
    there are only 5 things i want from football this year...

1. liverpool to win champ league again
    2. liverpool to finish above man utd in the league
    3. england to win the world cup
    4. man utd to win nothing
    5. barcalona to son the fuck outa chels in the cup!!

if those things happen....i will be the happy as a mother fucker!