User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: The Future Of Hip-Hop

Battle Record
    3-0

The Future Of Hip-Hop

Who do you think is gonna be the next big thing in hip-hop? whos gonna be the next 50 Cent the next Snoop etc.... gimme your thoughts

You've Earned a Custom Title! Pharoah.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-7
    me.

simple as that
    Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Poetry

Last Word
    Twizteds Bodyguards

Quotes HOF

Originally Posted by Vamp.
    this is perhaps the gayest thread...ALIVE....

Battle Record
    9-6
    no me..........

but on the real there a kat down in west plam tripple j he hot and some kats up north "papoose, jae millz, paul cain" 2 many 2 name
    im dope.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Hopefully Saigon will get the recognition he deserves.
    Hopefully Chino gonna blow up this year, oh yeah and Ras too its about mainstream rap had real lyricists.

Battle Record
    3-1
    chino will never blow up..

i think saigon might do well..
    hes like 50, but 284721847884309 times doper..

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    ^Of course Saigons better than 50 i hate when they get compared Saigons much deeper than 50. You might be suprised by Chino i think 2006 is gonna be his year we'll have to wait and see. And oh yeah nobody come in this thread and say Young Jeezy is the future i heard 2 of his songs hes pretty fucking weak. Another guy to blow up this year is gonna be Trife Diesel.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    50 who?

- Artificial Intelligence

I hope Chamillionaire does good. He's better then boo koo Rapper's in the South right now. I hope Saigon blow's up too. Also, I hope Supastition get's recognized for his dopeness after he drop's Chain Letters. Cause he is seriously dope as fuck and the South need's someone like him to break the whole stereotype we got going on.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    the future of hip hop could be good cause all the underground artist who will be in the industry

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    I hope 50 Cent blows up

Ras Kass
    Chino xl
    saigon
    papoose
    stimuli
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Oh yeah, how could I forget Ras.

U.K
    Battle Record
    2-3
    its too hard to say.. any 1 who makes music saying there a pimp to scotts storch instrumentals.
    The Survivor season 2.

Battle Record
    34-13
    50's not good at all, so saying 50 was a big thing in hip-hop is just being brainwashed by the media. He was good at some points, but should not be considered, lyrically as a rapper, a legend.

I'm hopen Immortal Technique blows up... his revolution albums got him a lot of recognition... the problem with underground fans is that they complain about UG rappers who don't get enough promotion instead of doing something about it... I mean, at least tell all ur friends and shit if u want the dude to get known... Cuz of me, i've turned commercial loving people into loving underground as well.

Pinkyring4
    why does everyone compare siagon to 50 cent their style is nothing alike...siagon is a more nas, mos def type rapper..

I think juelz santana is the future, he has the voice, the rep, the punchlines, and the connections, only thing he needs to do is collab with southern artists more

the whole diplomat squad is on swole right now

U.K
    Battle Record
    2-3
    its all very well- but undergorund doesnt blow up becuase of the nature of the music... dark str8 rapping beats doesnt come into the limelight and sell millions of records..thats why he sed 50 cent because to the the world he is the best, to u immortal technique is the best or any 1 else u think, but like u sed theres no promotion there fore not many people even no these rappers! THE BEST CAN ONLY BE AN OPINION!!
    The Survivor season 2.