User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: Torture mindz presents (Torture)

K.T: The Assassin ~ladie_streetz~'s Avatar
    Frm Da Nati the 513 area! Sin~city aka Riot City is where i be 513 WalnutHillz D.T.W
    Battle Record
    75-28
    Awards 75+ Wins
    this was true gangsta..
    liked the wording, ya'll had a good flow and it was real deal type shit and i like stuff like that... the beginin of each verse was started off very well and all the bars was tight... liked ya rhymin skillz also ya topic, hot
    THE FAMILY.

Battle Record
    17-28
    Uppin that feed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    17-28
    Thanx ladie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    uppin for feed

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    17-28
    Rize

other than the vocabulary.......the verse was sick............

Battle Record
    17-28
    Yeah thanx

Battle Record
    17-28
    Uppin that feed

Battle Record
    17-28
    Rize

Battle Record
    17-28
    Need feed

Elavated
    this was a good piece from yall here.But one thing you need to work on is putting more emotion into your verse.It had an ok storyline but I think it could have been better.And try to use some more Imagry to the subject to make it better.And try to center your pieces out it makes it look way better.Yalls structure was good but I think yall can use some better wordplay in yalls verses.But overall this was a good piece from both of you keep up the good work.And leave feedback on either current event or how we were raised those are my 2 most recent OMs
    ^word

You've Earned a Custom Title! Amphion's Avatar
    tech9- simple rhymes, n almost practically no multis, and not much of an arrange of vocab. what i did like though- u kept consistent with the mood u potrayed in yer verse. simple yet strong lines. the verse was well built all together, and i like how you ended it.

frostbite- for one thing, i suggest you should proofread yer verse before any drop, alot of words were mispelled, but reading it concept wise it wouldnt make a difference, but it still made me question the intelligence of the writer. polish your future verses, to be more solid. and you became redundant in your lines.... in yer vere u said ‘‘torture’’ wayyy too many times. i know its the topic, but it just made yer verse not so entertaining. multis almost non-existant. and.... punches yer were simple, yet straight forward. flow was koo, and you had more of a hardcore-goin-all-out kind of style in yer verse, wit a thug sense. i enjoyed it.

keep it up.
    phenomenal hip-hop.

open mic:

Battle Record
    17-28
    Thanx

Battle Record
    4-3
    uppin this for feed

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    4-3
    feedback please

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON: