Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 86

Thread: Majestic Dynasty ( Resurrected )

Dark Contempt
    yo you got a topic for me to spit to

Dark Contempt
    yo fuck ill just spit if you like tip me back if not oh well

Dark Contempt is like a dead corpse
    Crawling out the dirt, on some zombie shit
    Aiming for your neck to bite the flesh where the veins connect
    My brains incorrect, i'll traumatize you in a sec
    My raps like cracks in a decksotenic intellect

My rhymes fuck your brain up worse then sniffin glue
    There's no talking to you just shoving a fork in you
    Who the fuck you talking to?i'm pure death in a flesh, i'll arrange a coffin for you

Turn your head, or you'll turn up dead put you asleep inside a burning bed
    Learn from what I said or all you'll see before you die is nuthin but red

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    yo can i be down wit this shit i'm glad to see MD comin back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

You've Earned a Custom Title! evil king's Avatar
    Battle Record
    33-38
    drop and dark you ain't have punchlines
    If actions speak louder than words I have nothing to prove.

Dark Contempt
    i wasn't aimin at anything i just dropped like it was an open mic not really aimin at anyone

Battle Record
    4-3
    pussy nigga's is bitches thats why they get found in ditches
    shut ur mouth if u talk too much u'll get covered in stitches
    with these rhymes i'm on a mission but it's just not imposible
    it's to put every rapper down leave em in da hip hop hospital
    not the blue cross or the blue shield leave em dead in a field
    these nigga's ain't invincible even if dey behind a police shield
    and still people say hip hop kills well nigga's people will kill too
    so it won't be hard for me to get some hip hop people to kill u
    ppl who'll die by the game they don't do but they move caine
    ppl can shoot caine to they veins but i'll put this ak to ur brain

here's my tryout
    Last edited by Tech_9; September 10th, 2005 at 01:26 PM

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    4-3
    somebody tell me if i'm in

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

You've Earned a Custom Title! evil king's Avatar
    Battle Record
    33-38
    use punchlines be creative dat verse was about killing and shit drop a dope verse dissing me ight
    If actions speak louder than words I have nothing to prove.

Lethal Injection
    ^^ no u r not in .. happy now?

Battle Record
    20-5
    yo Tech_9 was in this crew before so y'all should get him in and yo I come back to this crew again
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    4-3
    evil king spits only kiddy rhymes he play to many games
    lets go verse for verse you know just a lyrical exchange
    when i spit i have no friends so i stay in that mindframe
    you a pussy my rhymes will give you premenstral migrains
    you got ova 1000 post you think you the best in da crew
    294 post nigga yea now move ova tech_9 is comin thru
    i'm like brock lesnar i'm the next best thing me not you
    tech_9 comin thru like a mac 10 truck run ova any of u
    when i'm finished with this your gonna be my biggest fan
    i been spitten flames b4 my alias night walker got banned

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

.Vendetta.
    Gifted Signs Clean Out Your PM Lmao!

Battle Record
    20-5
    my bad its clean y'all
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    4-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifted Signs
    yo Tech_9 was in this crew before so y'all should get him in and yo I come back to this crew again
    yea me and gifted were in this shit from the day it started

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

ф»¤Tier One Crew¤«ф Summit Ave.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-5
    yeah tech_9 an Gifted welcome back....... Stay active.

I've Created A Monster
    -Eminem