User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways

NEW YORK — Fat Joe and Jadakiss have both pledged to respond to 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank," but while Jada is gung-ho and ready to get it on, Joe seems like he resents having to get caught up in the craziness.

He's not lyrical,"
    Jadakiss said of 50 on Wednesday, sitting in the D-Block studio in Yonkers. "He makes good songs but he's not a better lyricist than me. Put all the money, the units, put everything behind us, plus the good old-fashioned lyrics and an instrumental, and I'll wear him out. You know that. The whole world knows that. I know and I'm humble."

Kiss said that deep down, even though 50 has sold way more records than him, he feels 50 is still jealous of what he has accomplished.

"I did songs with everybody — Hov, Nas, Big, Mariah — songs with people he wishes he could do songs with. He was very successful, he made a lot of money, but his success is inside of the box. He can't party with Usher, he can't drive around in a drop. It's cool to stay with your entourage and be tight with your people, but he don't got that much mingling in him and socializing. That's bringing out the anger in him. He can't call up any rapper. He's just with his crew. I know it's troubling to have everything but really have nothing."

Believe it or not, with the words that have been flying between 50 and Jada (see "Jadakiss Looking Forward To 'Airing 50 Cent's Ass Out' "), Kiss said they've only met twice for a total of maybe three minutes. Asked what would happen if Jada ever met 50 out in the street again, Kiss said he doesn't think he'll ever run into 50.

"Where am I going to see him? On the Academy Awards red carpet?" Jada opined. He also divulged that he had talked to Game on Wednesday and that the tension between Game and 50 was bubbling over way before Game refused to get involved in 50's "Piggy Bank" beefs (see "50 Cent And The Game — Doomed From The Very Beginning?").

For Kiss' part, he plans to capitalize on the notoriety of the beef while showing 50 who is lyrically superior. Fat Joe, meanwhile, is pumping his April 26 release, All or Nothing, and said he would rather be getting all eyes on him for his hit records rather than somebody calling him out (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' ").

"My job is to make hot records so people can be entertained," Joe said Wednesday. "My job is not to be in the paper affiliated with all this ruckus. That's not what I'm with. I'm into giving the kids computers. I'm into running basketball programs in the summer so they can meet their favorite NBA players.

"Basically the 'Piggy Bank' is just to create hype, to create sales for [50's] career, and I'm not with that. Yeah, this is a stunt, man. This is a promotional stunt that I don't appreciate being a part of. Fat Joe's a gangster rapper, Fat Joe's from the streets, Fat Joe the gangster, but I make my music to take you to a different place to entertain you. I'm not in it to get into battle rap."

Jada is going to start putting out his "warning shots" to 50 via mixtape dis records, but said his main response will be a song called "Shots Fired" on Styles P's Time Is Money. Joe's reply to 50 will be on All or Nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

BackFire
    I think 50 is a little smart in the stunt but i hate him jada will murder him on record and fat joe will probably not say much i don't care really

Dank
    Battle Record
    3-1
    omfg, this is so old.

quit noobing up HHL and find something interesting and new. Not some old 50/jada/fat joe shit that nobody wants to hear about.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    oh well

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    9-6
    50 aint ready.....................................
    im dope.

Battle Record
    26-5
    There all wack, they cant diss, they should quit because nobody cares about there beef, and these threads should stop to, with shitty interviews that nobody cares about, untill someone or somethign big happens then i dont really think there's any need for anymore 50/jada/game/fat joe threads.

Good for Fat Joe. But as for Jadakiss. STOP DISSING 50. It's getting old and annoying and find someone on your level to beef with or something cause this is just plain gay and retarded. All Jada is doing is repeating things over and over again about him not living in New York and about him being a snitch. No one gives a fuck anymore Jada. So quit it.

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-6
    lol jada's a dope lyricist, he would rip up 50 simply. fat joe sucks rofl.

Battle Record
    9-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth
    Good for Fat Joe. But as for Jadakiss. STOP DISSING 50. It's getting old and annoying and find someone on your level to beef with or something cause this is just plain gay and retarded. All Jada is doing is repeating things over and over again about him not living in New York and about him being a snitch. No one gives a fuck anymore Jada. So quit it.
    jada is killin 50 and his garbage ass crew slowly.......
    d block shits on g unot.............d block all day
    im dope.

Quote Originally Posted by wyte boy$
    jada is killin 50 and his garbage ass crew slowly.......
    d block shits on g unot.............d block all day
    Yeah he "shits" on G-Unit. D-Block is better than G-Unit anyday. But they need to stop the disses cause it's getting old and annoying.

Battle Record
    26-5
    Jada is killing himself, just like ja did, for continuing the beef when it was played out.

Battle Record
    22-7
    Welcome To 6 Months Ago, This Shit Is Old As Fuck, Jada Already Did His One Diss And Hasnt Dont One Since, Stop Posting Old Shit.
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by {Mr. Key}
    Welcome To 6 Months Ago, This Shit Is Old As Fuck, Jada Already Did His One Diss And Hasnt Dont One Since, Stop Posting Old Shit.
    :yes:

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    ill take JADA over 50 cent anyday

Made By Me

MENA$E
    50 cent > fat joe
    jadakiss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>50 cent