User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: VMA's 50 cent & Fat Joe/LMAO fat joe being chased out of building by 50 cent at VMAS

BackFire
    it doesn't matter any more but the ones dat didn't hear it probably watched the second viewing because they showed it twice and they might of censored it then

ok I dont fuckin get this....whos side is eminem on...At the end of the song he says,"GOD DAM, RUN THAT MOTHER FUCKER BACK AGAIN", like he loved that shit..

MENA$E
    fuck fat joe and 50 2 posers

BackFire
    it was at the end of da performance and he was saying fuck den they starting censoring it out try downloading it on limewire

John Cena
    LMAO
    50 cent chased fat joe out of the building at the end of the show

and all 50 cent said was
    "fat joes a pussy"
    "fuck fat joe"
    "fuck terror squad"

that was it

They call me the cake man the way i bake those pies
    Bring all of the fakes friends down like I break hos thighs

IDK....just tryin to ryme with backfires sig

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    fat joe had a betta puncline

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1
    I'm so sick of this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People when are you gonna catch on. This nigga 50 will always have beef...and bodyguards. 50 will never do shit and shit will never happen so stop paying attention to this endless fiasco. It's like two paralyzed people talking shit to each other. :no2:
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

John Cena
    Everybody has body guards

Quote Originally Posted by carlosbarrett
    I'm so sick of this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People when are you gonna catch on. This nigga 50 will always have beef...and bodyguards. 50 will never do shit and shit will never happen so stop paying attention to this endless fiasco. It's like two paralyzed people talking shit to each other. :no2:
    Actually christopher Reeves could move his pinky...

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1
    I know everybody has bodyguards, but that's only at award shows or on TV. what about in the hood? See, I don't even give any of this beef credit because none of it is real. It's all on wax and that's it.
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

He dont go none in the hood I dont think...but everywhere else he got them...What if u had a constant price are ur fucken head...would u try to act all hard and walk the shit by urself...I dont think u would...50 is smart so he gets his bodyguards to take the shots for him so he can continue to live his crazy life...If I were 50 I would rather live to then act G, die and go to hell and burn forever...

John Cena
    Yeah but thats what I like about rap
    they let it all out through their art
    a whole lot better than shooting eachother up,if 2pac and biggie let us see anything its keep that shit on wax
    but like what fat joe did at the VMAS of all places to take a shot,a public setting
    thats why right after the VMAS Fat Joe left
    thats why they edited it too on the encore of the VMAS
    all they need are people taking shots at eachother in a parking lot

go here
    www.gunitworld.com
    they have the videos uncut

John Cena
    UPDATE FROM MTV!

Awards, of course, are only part of the story at the VMAs. Performances tend to be the water-cooler talk in the week following, and this year offered plenty of candidates for discussion. 50 Cent will certainly get people talking for ripping into Fat Joe after his medley of "Disco Inferno," "Outta Control" and "So Seductive." "Fat Joe's a pu---," screamed the rapper in a tirade that was pumped over the PA in-house but which was bleeped out for the broadcast. "F--- Joe. F--- Terror Squad." Earlier, 50 jumped onstage (off camera) after Joe joked about G-Unit's security presence while presenting.

^
    50 got up onstage during the commercials and said shit about fat joe

Battle Record
    22-7
    ^To Carlos : 50's never in the hood, he lives in Connetitcut. The way Fat Joe pulled that off was hilarious though, 50 jus blurted out fuck u, and ur a pussy. I was sayin that when i was 8. LOL at John Cena being on 50's dick so hard that he cant tell the difference between a good diss and a weak one.
    Artificial Intelligence