User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: My Lyrics (Full Version)

You've Earned a Custom Title!

My Lyrics (Full Version)

[Verse 1]
    i write all of my lyrics so y'all can hear it on the radio next i'll be comin out wit a video,
    so just think of this way its like map to this rap so u know where i'm at, all of y'all try to sings songs with that,
    know my lyrics can flow like a river stream ifyou sing this to your mom then she might scream,
    by the time she has sore throat she washin your mouth out with soap,
    this is why my lyrics flows like river and i got punches like a boxer,
    cause i'll knock all my lyrics out like a champion boxer,
    i got my own props so watch out cause this hiphop and i'll make it to top,
    so ima fly so high like bird cause i use alot verbs and alot words that will make this hit wild,
    cause so watch out man cause when i spit its my kind of style,
    so don't try to think your lyrics are my lyrics you must of copied my song and rewrite the whole thing but i don't want to hear you sing,
    it just not my cause these are my lyrics so don't fuckin so don't steal my music cause you'll try make it sick by givin it the fever,
    so get off my lyrics and try to leave it wit the beaver,
    cause your makin sick you just gave me the fever, cause now my eyes are blood shot,
    and i'm gettin hot to hot for y'all takin the number 1 spot,
    so lay of my lyrics.

[Lil Drew Talking]
    My lyrics has got some poetry in it because it also makes sense sometimes.

[Verse 2]
    the pain i feel but when i spit the mic people the my rhyme are just ill cause i think i try so hard to be workin on my skillz,
    my flows roll on like 22'' rims but if you think i stop i keep on going like spinners thas how i make my game get thicker,
    but i'm still young but with a soul like ol' man but only im a whiteboy man! but still 17 years tryin to grow with lyrics tryin grow as a man,
    so i keep my head up high and pray god at night then spit my lyrics cause they sound so tight,
    my lyrics is sometimes feel so weak cause i can't get in the game cause they don't make sense when i battle when battlin a opponent in that game,
    but some time my lyrics is got some of that bullshit drama sayin some crazy thing when i had my babi momma,
    talkin about the relationships we had but cameback as an emcees tryin to work so hard for my ass,
    but put now i put some new words or things in for my lyrics to make myself more confedient when i do spit my things out for yall to hear it,
    put if y'all got some problem wit my lyrics come on bring it cause i don't take no bullshit from other rappers cause y'all will get busted lip,
    so for all of my homies up in BC jus to let you know i stepped up in this game with lyrics for P.H. and P.T.,
    they don't know who be just a young man working so hard to show that im nice dude wit some lyrics man,
    so P.H. and P.T. read my lyrics cuz u gotta love me.

[Lil Drew Talkin]
    my lyric has got passio for all the rappers and for all the future mc’s.

[Verse 3]
    I'am like a poet with my lyrics if bitches don't know it well ima show it,
    if you don't like it then like then don't try to glow if u do like go ahead and freestyle and and try flow with it,
    so it all sense and make real good and make it look difference,
    my lyrics sometimes got all lil bit of messages for all the new rap emcees who try to fuck wit me,
    do you all other rap mc's dissentients on that opino cause you new bitch ain't the for next millenium or the generation,
    you wanna battle me and my best dissin lyrics to you,
    well be patient you muthafucka get back to u for me to get to battle u also so i can destroy u,
    the lyrics i spit for it be hard for u to defeat,
    cause your the only that will get ass beat cause lyrics you are not even hard for me,
    but hey sometimes i choke on the mic if someone battle with some better lyrics and had me beat,
    if try hard so hard to beat the number 1 man without a cheat sheet,
    if i won that shit man boy i make skeet skat and make'em leave cuz he can't spit good lyrics thats why i made that bitch leave my hometown is this place bc//
    Lil Drew "The Prequel"

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery,
    None but ourselves can free our minds.
    - Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    post them comments
    Lil Drew "The Prequel"

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery,
    None but ourselves can free our minds.
    - Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Battle Record
    15-10
    very simple....needs elevation in most aspects of what makes a good piece..good emotion...elevate though...hit up tha link in my sig titled God has a Gun...id appreciate it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.