User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: -God has a Gun-

Battle Record
    15-10
    thnks..i appreciate it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

*Peaches*
    this was very nice.. also deep... the words u used were excellent and described evrything very well... the way it was written wuz also tight..
    this was a good drop u did.. i would love ta see more of yo work keep it up

Battle Record
    15-10
    cool...check out my Dark Green Woods then..that piece is ill

Banned
    In every Nook or Cranny that Hip-Hop has 2 offer. In the souls of the lost soul-jahs that came before us. In Hip-hop itself
    Battle Record
    5-5
    Im gonna nomate this for Open mic Hall of fames becuz
    his rhyme scheme was perfect, he flow was steady but
    most of all he stick'd 2 the topic and writen it so that
    everyone could understand it

I would give this a 9.5 outta ten (Leave .5 for room 2 advance)
    because this was straight up tight

VERY VERY Good Drop man
    keep em comin'
    peace

Battle Record
    15-10
    thnks

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    You have the right idea going on here, but your wording proved too awkward for me. This was decent but no where near the levels of what we expect in OM HOF. I know as of late there hasn't been many of the talented members droping in here, so I can see how you guys would see this as good. It is compared to the level people are dropping at as of late. Mostly newr members who have not developed thier skill yet. If I compare this to any of respected writters on this site it would fall way short. You used an awkward choice of words in a few areas. Also your scheme was not as tight as I'd liek to see, meter was eratic, although you did have a hint of some decent assonance due to the use of multis, but they did not come off as smooth. Not a bad place to start from, but please don't let these members fool you into thinking anything more than I just posted, they do not have the back ground or expeirence I have in providing the feedback a writter needs.
    Last edited by Bounce; August 12th, 2005 at 03:56 PM

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Battle Record
    15-10
    i appreciate tha feedback....and i have been on this site for a long enough time to know that half these newbies dont know what there talkin about.....ive seen vets come..rise..then go..and ive been seein it since 2000...although if i still had that name i had i 2000..then i would be a little higher in posts(which has no relevance to being a vet)...but i appeciate it...as far as a place to start...i have dropped countless pieces and no mod has eer replyed to anything i ever dropped...so im thankfull for tha critique...check out the piece in my sig labled When the Sky Falls..and tell me what you think....if you dont mind

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^ I never noticed you before today. I would hope that by now you would have elevated enought o be recognized, but some times no matter how long you work, without ehlp form someone elevation can be slow and painful. I will give your peices a glance once I get some free time, if you know anything about me, I'm so very busy...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Battle Record
    1-0
    This is not feed, but you do need to listen to bounce and others here to elevate, its what I did and Im better for it. Just keep your head open for advice and look at whats around man, and elevation will taker its process.

- Good luck.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Yo, hey i liked ya piece man, loved the read just hoped that it was a lil longer lol.. nice drop

Battle Record
    15-10
    yea..i know your always busy bounce..tha life of a mod/admin..always busy..up.

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    that was some crazy sweet stuff

hide theyselves when they shelves begin to shake
    mountains shift,tha oceans lift as tha moon begins to break

that was my favorite line it had great multies i wish i could rhyme like that it was a great smotth flowing rhmye concepts were dope and i enjoied it like whoa
    Just Dope.

Aquiles
    Treazon real nice drop.Your rhyme scheme was really nice. Your rhymes were really well put together. Vocab was great...Your flow was great. The concept on this was nice. A very intertaining piece. Enjoyed every line...Ill be looking for more of your stuff...

Hit my OM in my sig...Thanks Much...

Battle Record
    10-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Champ
    That was good piece you got there.Everything flowed good.You had good multies.Your structure was ok,you could've made the font a little bigger in my opinion.Your vocabulary was weak in the beginning but then you started to use more complex words after every bar.This topic did work for you because you really did make this a good piece.I'd give two thumbs up
    Word. I was feeling this. I give you a 9.9/10
    "D.V.R.a.k.a.M.C. is no longer here and has given up account"