User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: juju mob- black candles

Battle Record
    7-6

juju mob- black candles

Juju mob- black candles

forgive me i cant match the names with the voices and the tracks may be out of order, my musicmatch f’s it up all the time.

Akbar- really up tempo beat, some really nice lyrics, I really like how these guys flow. Cool chorus I am really feeling it. Angry type stuff. “Look in the haters eyes and see where his minds at” the lyrics on this track are dope. Wow the third verse on this track is incredible “the only thing left livin’ is the devil breathin’” some really nice stuff in this. I liked it, solid track 8-10

my squad- sampled beat, nice kinda sounds like a dipset type beat. Verse one was pretty nice. Chorus is basic but good. Second verse is great “I shine over your body like street lights” “my words explode like suicide bombers in filusha” “I don’t kitty cat this beat I straight dog it” lots of quoteables in the second verse. Very dope verse, he is on some chino type rhymin with those metaphors. Third verse is alright, seems like this guy uses a bunch of useless multi’s, it sounds alright but after the second verse it just doesnt seem to be on par. A couple nice lines but nothing worth qouting. Track 8-10

angel feathers- this beat is dope, lyrics are once again amazing, damn so many dope lines by the first guy I couldnt possibly write them all down, second guy comes much better then he did in previous tracks. Very intelligent and well thought out rhymes. The chorus is great, some nice metaphors in there. Next verse kinda shakes things up a little bit, some backround vocals and so on. Different type of style used here, verse gets much better as it goes on. Next guy comes nice again, I really am liking what he talks about, great thought provoking stuff from him. Overall track 9-10

word of mob- na skit

black of dawn- beat is kinda dark and hard hitting. This first guy comes in very well, probably his best verse of the cd so far “ make smoke sift from your bones just from listenin’ to poems” amazing stuff. Second guy comes ok “this is thicker then fat kids” I dunno I thought that was funny. Serious stuff here, end of the world tip. Third guy is really good, basically saying they are bringing the apocalypse and nobody’s stopping it. Last guy tears it up, another great spit. Ends it nicely and then the beat just fades for a while until you get a radio broadcast and some kids talking about killing someone like they are students in a class. Track 9-10

no hard feelings- beat is ight, nothing too special with it, kinda an annoying piano in the back. First guy has some more great lyrics and I am loving his flow. He always comes hard. Second guy is hillarious. “Suspect like a guy at the Lilith tour” “im classic like coca cola bottle glasses”. Not really feeling the chorus on this one. Too simple and although it worked on the other tracks it just seemed a little too dull to me. Next verse is about average, not much to say here. “Jacobs got the chains for the paid slaves” awesome talking about how people are slaves of the industry and the lifestyle they live. Great verse. I think the last verse really saved this song. 8-10

this- wow this is cool, really poetic type smooth flowing. Thought provoking again, the more I listen to this the more I like it. The chorus is on some gospel tip. “If your flow is water then juju is crushed cubes” “we got guns mother fuck your muscles” “its like home improvement how we wreck tools” I like the second guy came strong with some nice similies. Next guy after chorus is great. Everything flows so smoothly it is incredible. These guys have instantly turned me into a huge fan off of this cd. The beat is ok, once again nothing great or too spectacular to me. Don’t get me wrong I like it, just kinda simple drums and the piano. Track 9-10

radios- I like the beat, simple but I like it. Chorus is cool, angry about not being played, superb lyrics again, talking about dj’s being puppets. Talking about how he is godly on the mic. Which is not much of an understatement if you ask me. He is great. Second guy talking about how wack it is he wont pay him. Cool stuff “philosophically im Socrates” I like the lyrics these guys toss out there. Every single statement they make on this track is right on point and I loved it. Track 10-10

no chorus- some horns in the track I like it. Good beat. “I feel none of you cuz I don’t want my feeling to get hurt” a lot of scratching in the chorus I like it. “I walk crooked like a fat girl with knocked knees” chief comes in dope again and simply kills it in the second verse. Everything he says seems effortless. Third guy “you get hit quick like virgin girls as freshman in colleges” hillarious, comes in really witty rapping faster then the other guys on this track and once again everybody comes in with a lot of emotion. Fourth verse is considerably weaker then the previous three, but still good. Man these guys really love to let the beat ride out on these songs. Good solid track. 8-10

right!- sampled beat, more commercial then any other tracks on this cd. “Oh oh oh oh oh” nonstop at the begining of the song. Glad it stopped. First guy come clever with some great wordplay “the lyrical george bush, im here to kill the masses” whoa! Statement had me saying “damn!” I don’t like the chorus, I find the constant “oh!” quite annoying. Second guy comes stunning, I cant think of enough words to describe dopeness constantly. He is amazing the second half of his verse was one of the coolest and best things I have heard in a while. At the end they say it was another classic and they did not lie. Track 9.5-10. Would have been a ten if not for the chorus. Outro to the song is hillarious.

Voodoo doll- I like the beat kinda like a cartoon style. Like a french Popeye the sailor type cartoon beat. Song about a dirty girl who gets around like a record. About a girl who fronts and now wants some wiener cuz they are rich. First guy comes nice, different type stuff. Second guy has a couple funny lines. Keeps the story going nicely. Third guy Is hillarious. Man classic type rhymes here, perfect for a story mixed with nice rhymes imagery and comedy. I actually like this chorus, I have a feeling some may think it is annoying with a little high pitch voice, but I am feeling this for sure. Good song. 8.5-10

never walk alone- very laid back beat, story song, first guy talking about leaving a club and getting into a fight. Then a guy pulls a gun on him. Great story very vivid images brought up, seems very realistic. Then goes into the chorus which fits perfect. Next guy comes in as one of his friends calling an ambulance, his verse matches the story with the first one perfectly. Going through the emotions that come with a friend being shot. Approaches this very nicely. And then goes into killing the guy who shot his friend and getting arrested. Then screaming he just killed an attempted murder. Wow very powerful story and it was done very well. My favorite track on the cd. Simply amazing. Track 10-10

situation- man the beat really switches up, I was kinda feeling it at first but then it changes. I like this one though. Just took a second to get used to it. “Used to write how I fight, for the life of me” cool line “my pencils my ministry” talking about his situation in life. It is nicely done something that a lot of up and coming artist can relate to. Realistic themes here. Just showing the struggle to make it in the industry. Man kinda a short one, once again they let the beat ride out for a good amount of time. Good song, just a little short. Track 8-10

overall I think this has been my favorite cd of the year with the exception of BE. Everything was on point here from delivery to lyrics to beats. I am a huge fan of nice lyrics and to me they weight more heavily then anything else. That is why there was not one track under an eight rating, because every song had great lyrics and that is rare to find. Especially now days. This is a must listen to cd. Very relatable. Very thought provoking, good messages and great themes. And dope lyrics. Overall this is a 9-10 cd. Go get it!
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    i've never heard of juju mob there name is horrible but i'll check this out

Battle Record
    16-3
    I thought the album was decent, I liked Kamachi's solo better though

Still worth peeping

Best Rapper In the Galaxy Brethren's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-5
    underated as fuck... djb you gotta learn the names cuz nobody knows what you're talking about 1st verse and 3rd verse and whatnot.

Reef the Lozt Cause and Chief Kamachi are monsters on the tracks, Charon Don is above average. State Store is a little out in space with his rhyming but his hook on Black Candles was cool.

This / radios / black candles / black of dawn are the best tracks without a doubt
    Look at em cheer - the crowd, I've been tame as I spit it to you
    Everything from here till now has been strained and then given to you

- Brethren

Battle Record
    7-6
    thank you, but if people cant tell what i am talking about when i say verse 1 then they are hurting and it is a miracle they lived long enough to read. i know the names i just cant match the names to the voices. thanks though, they are underrated.
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    black dawn is flames

i love that beat..similar to whatevers clever by arecee but way iller.

Battle Record
    7-6
    agreed, i liked this whole cd, not one skippable song
    Follow at

Music --->>>>