User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Space

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I'm liking this rhyme scheme, I see many familar influences here, really nice work K. All components were done very well, there was nothing overloaded, just a very nice peice. You shown a great deal of elevation as far as topicals go, the last OM I read of yours was on the same level. Consistancy is key, so lets see many more like this man. Props on a job well done. Happy elevating bro...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-2
    ^thanks bounce love your words man...thanks to others aswell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    /

That was a very nice and touching piece it looks like u put ur all to it and u stayed with a commitment very nice piece it had an unusual flow to me And thats want made it very nice to me....Interesting..

Battle Record
    34-2
    word.

/

Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//cass lit they ass just to let them know u aint playin witem
    Battle Record
    14-9
    Vividly drained my emotion with devotion for any other being
    If I’m going to heaven, why is this hell that I’m seeing?

No guaranteeing the block where ill be perusing the crime
    And they don’t always clock the one that’s doing the time

Space is so minimal, realization of taking things for granted
    When you’re the bread winner its hard failing yeast you’ve planted

Enchanted by the wrong company, my confidence is unstable
    Gifted with time to think but lack of space just makes me unable

I feel secluded,
    The jobs concluded yet there’s a sensation of stress
    I put a man in hell, even without a location or address
    A situation to access, I was poised but didn’t pull it
    No shots fired but innocent still took a bite on the bullet

A beholder of space to fit, but my mold won’t apply
    Out with everything to live for, but wanting to die

Hoover up my guilt and prepared it ready to be flourished
    Innocent is in jail with his whole life ahead to nourish
    Plucked up courage, and confessed my sins unguided
    Provided the truth, its time to have my space divided.

hott lines above man alot there was madd good man 4real nice piece here very deep and a good picture wise as well. Work a little on ur structure but this was a good piece madd props on this one u had some good lines like
    "No guaranteeing the block where ill be perusing the crime
    And they don’t always clock the one that’s doing the time"
    this line was very good and this piece had some good metas similies and an excellent vocab usage keep doin ya thing ok but this was a very nice drop u could make it big

also what i liked is that u had one verse on one side and tha other on tha otha side even though u cant see that on audio but in text it was very creative good job

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AL CAPONE
    also what i liked is that u had one verse on one side and tha other on tha otha side even though u cant see that on audio but in text it was very creative good job [/B]
    Actually he could apply this in audio if he so wanted. If you understand audio, then you know that you could set the stereo imaging up so that particular verse is panned heavy one direction, and the other verse is panned heavy in the other direction. So, yeah, he could have actually wanted his verse mixied in such a way that provides this aestethic in audio... I use it not only on hooks, but my over dubs are panned one way on certain songs, depending on what I want... Just thought I'd point that out to you, since you are looking for that record deal... There is much to know about making a track. I read somewhere you have a demo floating around, you should send that to me, or at least post here on RB. Members here can help you make the most of it....

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce
    I'm liking this rhyme scheme, I see many familar influences here, really nice work K. All components were done very well, there was nothing overloaded, just a very nice peice. You shown a great deal of elevation as far as topicals go, the last OM I read of yours was on the same level. Consistancy is key, so lets see many more like this man. Props on a job well done. Happy elevating bro...
    lmfao

word too that

dope sheme!

- Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    34-2
    ed influenced me....

to write cock

/

Battle Record
    34-2
    word last.

/