Showing results 46 to 60 of 136

Thread: Pictures....Obviously

Battle Record
    19-8
    see sic, im glad to see someone enjoyed my post
    but is it a diss

Zeal
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil*TaSha
    wdf...........how the hell could that be. On some real shyt.........why we joined 2 different days.....and started postin 2 different days.......and since i gave someone a compliment im getting banned.......lol......wdf..... i dont gotta lie ova some shyt like that.........But whateva, do whateva u gotta do, im not finna sit here and explain 2 yall like yall some famous ass people or something that i aint her, and she aint me, cuz i know wee 2 different people, im from chicago, 773 she from whateva area code in nc...........i dont give a fuck..........blah blah blah.......do wha eva the hell u do..............yall acting like this gonna hurt my feelings being banned from this site.......lol............PeaCe

your point.......?

Battle Record
    19-8
    yea really what is ur point

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mocha Rain's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    bitch with no eyebrows will be banned
    Am I supposed to give a fuck..you are a poor excuse for a man..seriously..the only dumbass here is you...gtfoh...

If you would swim on the bosom of the ocean of Truth, you must reduce yourself to a zero.

-Mahatma Ghandi

SpectrumExclusive

Battle Record
    19-8
    mocha u have gotta be the only person in the world to call someone a sorry excuse for a man over the interenet, u are dumb

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowd-Pleaser
    see sic, im glad to see someone enjoyed my post
    but is it a diss
    LMAO RB is becoming shit seriously, it's because of all these kids, for example crowd pleaser constantly freeposting he is gonna be banned, next to this bitch with no eyebrows making the gayest comebacks in the world wow you called me a queer, oh no cut me deep there. Next Victoria cunt face makes freeposts aswell. If I owned this place you people would be gone your a bunch of dumb pussy farts meh, oh well I am done explaining this to you retards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    u are dumb
    And you have to be just as stupid for making that comment..BASED On 5 POSTS. GTFOH...

If you would swim on the bosom of the ocean of Truth, you must reduce yourself to a zero.

-Mahatma Ghandi

SpectrumExclusive

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocha Rain
    And you have to be just as stupid for making that comment..BASED OF 5 POSTS. GTFOH...
    you cute like i said.......why you argueing with everyone?...lol just a waste of finger strength...theres more of them then there is of you feel me?...

Battle Record
    19-8
    mocha go back to fukin urslef with ur dildo and STFU

Battle Record
    5-1
    Am I supposed to give a fuck..you are a poor excuse for a man..seriously..the only dumbass here is you...gtfoh...
    You are a sorry excuse for a woman seriously, good women at least have their eyebrows and don't have a big cock. You are an ugly bitch seriously don't post your pics up if you dont expect critcism, you have to be the dumbest girl I have ever met.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    word to see sic at RB's goin down cause of all these noobs

Battle Record
    0-1
    you cute like i said.......why you argueing with everyone?...lol just a waste of finger strength...theres more of them then there is of you feel me?...
    What makes you think I care how "many" of them there are? LMAO...I appreciate your compliment just as much as I appreciate the hatred...figure that out...

you have to be the dumbest girl I have ever met.
    So..really..? when did you meet me? You think you know me from 20 posts..? You are obviously retarded...I challenge you to a battle of wits...you will lose...TRUST ME...If I'm so hideously ugly..then why bother to post? you hold no wieght until I see a pic of you........guarantee you look like shit...

-Mahatma Ghandi

SpectrumExclusive

Battle Record
    5-1
    What makes you think I care how "many" of them there are? LMAO...I appreciate your compliment just as much as I appreciate the hatred...figure that out...

So..really..? when did you meet me? You think you know me from 20 posts..? You are obviously retarded...I challenge you to a battle of wits...you will lose...TRUST ME...If I'm so hideously ugly..then why bother to post? you hold no wieght until I see a pic of you........guarantee you look like shit...

I can tell by the way you act your a dumb bitch, please just shut the hell up and go make me something to eat fuck.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic
    I thought AOL use's rotating proxies. so they both shouldn't have the same IP at the same time, mulitple times.

But maybe I'm mistaken.
    A proxy is just an IP mask. AOL has thousands of different IP's.
    They all rotate. If you look at the IP addresses of an AOL user
    A good 50+ IP's will show up.
    Every AOL user does not have their own IP to show up,
    every AOL user's proxy gets mixed together.
    AOL has that set up for security reasons.

Add & Follow

·

They were right... Your IPs are the same

Do you know what one is?

note the number on the top right of your post, and also that of Lil*tasha...

No matter how much you defend it, it still is the same IP address which is all people were saying.

Quit arguing with everyone