User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Ok, I agree Nelly is Wack BUT... (You will be banned if you freepost act stupid)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar
    most of people who hate rappers jus say they do so they fit in but i bet some of people here got a nelly cd..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-3
    lol i dont feel country music but i dont hate it either

i havent heard this song though

Madpr0phet
    how do you think producers get ideas for their beats, they dont listen to only hip hop...they listen to jazz, the blues and even rock and roll....this is just broadening the horizon

Battle Record
    22-7
    I havent heard enuff country to say its wack, nor have i heard the song wit nelly, but nelly is fine by me. I hate when people front like they dont listen to shit jus cause people on this site have opinons that contradict how they feel. I have nelly's first album, and i liked most of his singles, I dont really feel all that singin but like he said. "Nigga i can make a mil if i rap or if i sing" - Tru statement, hence, stop the hatred. 1
    Artificial Intelligence

m0derator
    Quote Originally Posted by Madpr0phet
    how do you think producers get ideas for their beats, they dont listen to only hip hop...they listen to jazz, the blues and even rock and roll....this is just broadening the horizon
    wtf@your fake ass sig. i never said that. tisk tisk. damn noobs wanna feel special.. wat i actually said was 50 gonna end nas career. i said nuttin about ja rule. and i was joking. but a fagget wanna be fit in like you tried to earn some net rep off of it.
    Gimme that groupie love

m0derator
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDOX
    most of people who hate rappers jus say they do so they fit in but i bet some of people here got a nelly cd..
    i been sayin that for years on rb.

i own the cd after nellyville. i still bump that shit.
    Gimme that groupie love

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by soneeyah
    hmm is that over and over again or whatever its called?
    in my opinion it could have been done better, that song is so repetivtive - over and over and over..........
    I think when Nelly first came out he was OK....he was one of the first to come out with that sound, but now i cant stand him!! raa
    That's the whole concept of the song you retard, the pain and emotions can't get out of this head longer than a minute. Have you ever had a boyfriend or anything?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Heir
    i been sayin that for years on rb.

i own the cd after nellyville. i still bump that shit.
    I have his first CD, I still bump the Gramma errronce in a while.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Arohanui :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    That's the whole concept of the song you retard, the pain and emotions can't get out of this head longer than a minute. Have you ever had a boyfriend or anything?
    duh...i just think its boring. its dope that he used country but it could have been done so much better, just my opinion.

The » Way
    Battle Record
    34-19
    yo sone got aim???

pm me it... im bored

m0derator
    ROFL@ME saying cd AFTER nellyville. i think thats the one i got. i meant the one after country grammer
    Gimme that groupie love

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    I don't like Nelly much at all, but I don't hate him either. At least you can say about him, that he doesn't try to be anything he isn't, ie. 50 Cent or Ja Rule trying to be on some Tupac status. He sticks to just doing his pop rap, and I'm absolutely fine with that.

I haven't heard this new song.

Battle Record
    0-5
    Nelly is wack IMO.. plain and simple.

He's not the first artist to merge with another genre either.

Battle Record
    3-0
    if nelly wants to collab with a country singer then thats fine with me, you have to bridge the gaps between different genres sometimes, and respect all aspects of music.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hybrid's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Well you can't diss nelly for doing a fusion song of genre's cause most the people who hate on nelly doing that would love Jay-z and lincoln park collabs. so whatever opions on genre mixing better be valid and honest replies otherwise your just hateing and bitching just for no one to hear. but seriously nelly has gone to pop now. i never liked him but there's no sense in saing he's wack and all that shit cause he'd just retaliate by saying he's makeing millions of dollars oh well life goes on.