User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 193

Thread: Eminem vs. Scrotominal Deff

flump
    i hate all these stans. THERE IS ALOT OF RAPPERS BETTER THEN EMINEM! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Originally posted by SkiddZ

thats being racist you stupid fuck. When judging people of an entire race it is racism. And you don't have a good standpoint of that if you haven't met every single black female, you ignorant fuck.
    LMMFAO at that kid claiming it wasnt racist becaise they WERE dumb, lmao .. lmmfao! That made my day ..

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

High-Ku
    Originally posted by ill Explicit
    how can i get the album, i can't find anything about him at all anywhere...
    I'm not gettin' involved in the beef part of this topic, but I do wanna get some info as to how I can get a hold of some of this kid's work. I basically stay underground with my musical purchases, but I'm a little embarrassed to say I haven't heard of this kid Scrot. Dez, I know you stay in Denver too, what stations play his joints? I'm assuming it'll be an AM station, and I'd likewise like to know where I could maybe go cop the EP, Twist and Shout? Independent Records? Lemmee know.

~1~

CALYPSO
    i've never heard of him, before, but what's this about eminem hating blacks, how you come up with that?

High-Ku
    By Clarence Burke Jr.
    Date: 12/4/2003 6:50 PM

Eminem has answered the call of Source founder’s Dave Mays and Raymond “Benzino” Scott to further explain racist comments he made, on a tape that was recorded at least ten years ago.

The tape features the rapper using the word n*gger, when referring to African-American women.

In a statement released today (December 4)Eminem attributed the comments to his age and refuted the magazine’s claim that he was 18-years-old when the tape was made.

Eminem said that the magazine was actually hurting hip-hop, making it easier for the hip-hop community to be divided.

Below is the statement in it’s entirety:

"I did and said a lot of stupid sh*t when I was a kid, but that's part of growing up. The tape of me rapping 15 YEARS AGO AS A TEENAGER that was recently put out by The Source in no way represents who I was then or who I am today.

In becoming an adult, I've seen what hip-hop and rap music can do to touch millions of people. The music can be truly powerful, and it has helped improve race relations in a very real way. I want to use this negative attack on me as a positive opportunity to show that.

Dave Mays and Benzino are spitting in the face of what hip-hop and rap music have done to promote racial unity. Their attempt to use this old, foolish recording to damage me and, in turn, the positivity that hip-hop promotes is really nothing more than blatant self-promotion for a failing magazine and one man's lifeless music career. They're scared of what can happen if the hip-hop community shows it can live without them.

The methods being used and the poison being spread by The Source make it easier for the enemies of hip-hop and rap culture to divide us. Hip-hop has helped a generation deal with the poverty and prejudice that affect all of us -- whether you come from the projects or from a trailer park.

So while I think common sense tells you not to judge a man by what he may have said when he was a boy, I will say it straight up: I am sorry I said those things when I was 18. And I don't want to let anybody turn this into an opportunity to promote their own bullsh*t agenda."

Is he despicable for, first of all, saying what he said? Yes. Doubly so for being ignorant enough to put it on tape? Yes. But it was a statement he made 15 YEARS AGO. So him being 33 now minus 15 years puts him at 18 when that tape was made. Scenario: You're a 18 year old white kid who just got played by your ex girlfriend who happens to be black. Really, skin color is irrelevant in this situation, but nevertheless, you're not going to have nice things to say about her. Are your emotions going to cause you to say some shit that you wish you hadn't when it's all said and done? Probably. Em is definitely a jackass for saying that shit, but is this OLD ASS TAPE proof positive he's a racist? Absolutely not. And the line in question wasn't directly calling anyone a racial slur. It was along the lines of "I aint with that ni**a shit." So bottom line, he's a dumbass for saying that, but not the reincarnation of Hitler.

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ actually, hes 31

so that would put him at 16.

So he was 2 years away from even being labelled as an adult, let alone being as responsible as one. So just drop this stupid crap.

flump
    his name says scrotom in it LOL. for some reason i have a feeling this name was made up just to piss off the stans. cause i couldnt find shit from him

the medicine man
    Battle Record
    52-34
    Originally posted by C-section
    his name says scrotom in it LOL. for some reason i have a feeling this name was made up just to piss off the stans. cause i couldnt find shit from him
    lol

word

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

leave feed and a link i'll return it

Battle Record
    30-12
    High Ku, try Mo 33 in the Springs. I dont know of any record stores up here that exclusively carry underground hip-hop, but i know they do. I go down there usually once a month or so to stock up on albums. They have everything you can think of..Themselves, Anticon., local stuff...

I wish we had a store like that up here.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Originally posted by MC Synical
    Dez, did eminem hurt your feelings? dumb faggot, go cry somewhere else...

No, but he did hurt my ears with his last album. I bled prefusely for hours. Lol at C-Section..

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    C-Spicktion aint even hear hiphop, dumb nigger still rocking Def Leppord and Pink Floyd, Yo ..

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

flump
    WTF! now that cam has his own record label is is tring to talk with ebonics.

yea cam i never heard hip hop when i probabley been listening to it longer then you,

Hip Hop's Bobby Fischer Diverse's Avatar
    Battle Record
    26-12
    i would like to hear eminem come back with a song in retaliation to deff's.......that way i could hear what deff would say back.....i like mixtape beef.....i dunno......brings out some funny punches and shit................maybe it's just me..............both of em are good mc's..........but there's a lot of others just as good...............

LooNey_Boi
    whos this scrotom dude?....as i asked b4

You've Earned a Custom Title! saltheking's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    ....i doubt...that this guy u speak of exists...
    if he does...great...
    lmao at kids getting worked up about this...
    even if u were crucified you couldn't hang

this is the rewrite

THE MANIFESTO