User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 193

Thread: Eminem vs. Scrotominal Deff

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ oh, and eminem confirmed he was 16, not 20.

Why would u believe benzino, after all, when he gave eminem show a 2/5 and his own crap crews album 4.5/5? And started beef with eminem for no reason? It's pretty obvious hes got it in for eminem, therefore i dont believe anything that he says regarding em.

Battle Record
    0-1
    proof is an amazing rapper in D12. but dont forget about bizarre either. has no skill but looks great with that shower cap on for a 400 lber

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ LMAO!

im confused...

why would d12 be payed to rap with eminem? you do realise that they had an underground album with him in 1998, before he was popular? not to mention that denaun porter and proof were on eminems infinite tape in 1996, and bizarre and swifty were on eminems slim shady EP in 1998... how would they gain from being payed by someone who lived in a trailor park and prolly couldnt afford a nice jacket, let alone to pay other rappers for featuring on his album...

Battle Record
    30-12
    Originally posted by wogzta
    my next door neighbour listens to scrotominal deff and ive heard it over his house, but i didnt really like his style.. i dont know the names of any of his songs.. but i do admit that hes got skill, i dont judge rappers from personal taste..

LMMFAO YOU RETARDED FUCK.

Battle Record
    16-25
    I haven't scrot.. But eminem has apologised for his actions.. not that is any excuse for being rascist.. BUt seriously.. Why the fuck are you judging a man you don't know how he was feeling.. NO he is not my idol & never has be.. He inspires me.. He is good.. But battle wise.. I heard him before.. To be honest it wasn't nothing dope.. Just like above average.. But his diss tracks are better than his freestyles by alot..

*Hits search for Scrot*
    Pot` Ed.

I dropped to show RM what hot was;
    And this faggot got Butterflies in his stomach the size of Mothra

Your text is just another weak display
    One fist to your eye'll make it go through that black album remix phase. - Saviour Arraign

<center>The Faculty</center>

£Ï£Šh€Ð€v¡£

Re: Eminem vs. Scrotominal Deff

Originally posted by Dez
    Who is better? i think that Scrots' would kill Eminem on anything to do with rap.

The only thing that Eminem is better at is hateing blacks.

opinions?
    if i read this right(im not sure if someones already said this but i cant be bothered reading this thread)
    he might have been racist but thingsd have changed not unless it was never true to begin with dre n 50
    hes worked with these 2. man he adores dre and thinks 50 is dope theres no racial feelings here.

the medicine man
    Battle Record
    52-34
    no hate cam, but how can you call eminem racist, when you repeatedly state that you are white,
    but still drop the N-bomb all over threads???

Originally posted by Camarac
    Word to the diss track .. daaaaaaaamn at his flow, kid comes hard as fuck too:

How the fuck this white nigger keep running his mouth,
    when his wife look like the fucking female version of Alf!"

LMMFAO! !

Damn. And eminem hasnt even done a track bet yet, but he heard it cause in a recent interview they asked him how he felt about it and he was like "Yeah, Scrot's got skill no doubt .. he's a great emcee" But he hasnt done a retaliation, so rumour is he got at Em too dope on that track and Em wont respond cause of him being anti-black rap and all ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

leave feed and a link i'll return it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Cam was showing some of Scrot's lyrics.

Battle Record
    5-3
    scrotimal deff = not on my radar....

return to your textcee shells
    Welcome to reality.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    fuck Scrotominal Deff... A+ or blue print will tear Deff up
    and fuck eminem the only good shit is is collabo wit Nas
    and his battle wit biggie and his collabo wit him in dead wrong
    rest of it is garbage.. and fuck u 2

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    You all say you've heard of Scrot and that he's wack .. i offer this challenege out to ALL of you .. name me just THREE tracks he's done and i wont make another post saying eminem is wack again.

There you go, offer on the table. Prove me wrong, and i'll stop making eminem posts.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    one of you scrot obsessives gimmie a link he doesn't show up on any search i did on the net and i've never heard of him before this thread. He doesn't even show up on ohhla

Battle Record
    1-1
    you say eminem hates blacks? uhh why do you say that?

well em is the most agressive and meaningful rapper/musician ive ever heard, there's just so much feeling in his music if you actually listen

even tho he has some preety violent music most other rappers are rapping bout, how they make money off of having alot of women and selling their bodies, and about how much they smoke everyday

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Thats cause he's underground homie ..

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    11-5
    Originally posted by Spiro
    you say eminem hates blacks? uhh why do you say that?

well em is the most agressive and meaningful rapper/musician ive ever heard, there's just so much feeling in his music if you actually listen

even tho he has some preety violent music most other rappers are rapping bout, how they make money off of having alot of women and selling their bodies, and about how much they smoke everyday
    No .. thats MAINSTREAM artists .. i dont know many underground artists that do that at all.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS