User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 193

Thread: Eminem vs. Scrotominal Deff

Battle Record
    30-12

Eminem vs. Scrotominal Deff

Who is better? i think that Scrots' would kill Eminem on anything to do with rap.

The only thing that Eminem is better at is hateing blacks.

opinions?

Battle Record
    30-12
    'Like From A Park Bench' shits on 'The Eminem Show.'

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Word to that.
    Deff's `Life From a Park Bench` EP was fucking dope, and i heard that one freestyle battle he had vs canabis and he came dope as fuck ..

Id say Deff is better actually, but i await the Stan's of RB who havent even heard of Deff coming in here to say their hero is better .. * Sighs *

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-12
    'How To Drown A Fish' is fucking off the hook. Im listening to that right now, his multis and flow are waaayyyy better than Eminems could ever be. Plus, his lyrical prowess on the diss track "Fuck Eminem" is easily much too much for Eminem to handle.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Word to the diss track .. daaaaaaaamn at his flow, kid comes hard as fuck too:

How the fuck this white nigger keep running his mouth,
    when his wife look like the fucking female version of Alf!"

LMMFAO! !

Damn. And eminem hasnt even done a track bet yet, but he heard it cause in a recent interview they asked him how he felt about it and he was like "Yeah, Scrot's got skill no doubt .. he's a great emcee" But he hasnt done a retaliation, so rumour is he got at Em too dope on that track and Em wont respond cause of him being anti-black rap and all ..

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    who the fuck is he?

em's hates blacks? proof? shut the fuck up nigga.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    30-12
    Scrot is the best rapper alive. No contest. With ANYONE.

Need Proof?

"Blacks are stupid bitches"

There ya go. 'Nigga'.

Dont get mad just cause you know Scrot clowned your idol.

Battle Record
    11-5
    ^ Go read the other thread. There was an article and it said D12 are paid to rap with him .. you didnt see that? Then his track saying `Black girls are dumb` and where he says `nigger` repeatedly.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    11-5
    - Post was aimed at Johnny Stan-Feet .. -

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ yawn all you haters are making clowns of yourselves

most people dont even care anymore, your wasting your time posting all this eminem hate stuff

so i'll just go and enjoy some aesop rock (omg, yeah, hes white too) while u guys rip each others heads off

Battle Record
    11-5
    Aesop's overrated by those that dont understand him.

And im not anti-white, being as me and Dez ARE both white, but Scrot is better. Simple as.

Space rapper.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ i never said scrot was worse, i know hes better than eminem

so is canibus, and eminem is beefing with him too... im not close minded, just cos i spent over $90 (australian) on eminem albums doesnt mean i'll defend and support him no matter what... i know hes not the best...

but everytime u compare eminem to someone you say something stupid like "he cant be better cos hes racist"... u must realise how dumb that sounds... all this racism bullshit is getting seriously old... u gotta admit... its just stupid.... drop it... he made it when he was 16, with BLACK FRIENDS IN THE STUDIO AND ON THE TAPE.

cmon, i used to think eminem was a great lyricist, but after the em show/8 mile he has suffered badly with his skill... his appearances have been weak compared to 1999-2002 lyrics, hes merely average to me now... but i wont use something he did 15 years ago out of stupidity to judge his rapping ability as u guys do... its just getting old seeing "yeah hes racist so he sucks" every eminem thread i open...

nas is my favourite rapper, but i know he sucked horribly in 1999.

I acknoweledge canibus is a great lyricist, but his constant battle songs are boring.

jay-z has good punchlines, but he talks too much about jewels.

Eminem isnt that good these days.

^ those are prolly my 4 favourite rappers, but i still dont worship them like crazy, i know they have faults.

But u cant say eminem sucks, its just stupid. He might not be the best, but sure as hell in his good days he was better than 90% of rappers. But u cant say he sucks cos of something he did 15 years ago.

Thats the last time im gonna waste 5 mins typing up about an issue of racism, im tired.

Battle Record
    11-5
    It wasnt 15 years ago kid, eminem was 20 on that tape .. aka old enough to fucking know better.

And im not saying he's not better because he's racist, i was just agreeing that Scrot IS better than eminem now.

^ i never said scrot was worse, i know hes better than eminem
    I doubt you've even heard of Scrot until now, being as all the guys you listed as were mainstream artists. Name me 3 songs scrot has done, i bet you cant even do that.

Mainstream boy.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    8-7
    And im not anti-white, being as me and Dez ARE both white,
    Wow Dez if that avatar is your picture..then wow you definitly do not look white...

Battle Record
    16-3
    my next door neighbour listens to scrotominal deff and ive heard it over his house, but i didnt really like his style.. i dont know the names of any of his songs.. but i do admit that hes got skill, i dont judge rappers from personal taste..

but why do you think that i cant listen to both mainstream and underground? i listen aesop rock, copywrite, canibus, immortal technique, cormega, MF Doom as well as eminem, nas, jay-z, xzibit... theres nothing saying i have to either listen to mainstream or underground... i can listen and enjoy both... thta doest mean i like nelly, 50 cent, ja rule..

i dont even like those commercial rappers (eminem, nas, jay-z etc.) filler songs... if i buy marshall mathers LP, its for criminal, the way i am, marshall mathers, stan... the lyrically strong songs, not crap like the real slim shady or drug ballad... same with god's son... i'll get it for get down, the cross, mastermind, book of rhymes not for I can

how can u be so close minded?