User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Com (2-0) vs. Wise Ways (1-1)

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    ^dont talk shit faggot... its 5-4 to ME dickhead....

only person who can disallow votes is the guys running it.... go take your judge dredd persona back to front lines...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

literally fck ur own face Wise Ways's Avatar
    Battle Record
    34-4
    Awards 25+ Wins
    wtf you swayed at the beginning abd your talking about me talking shit ? THE FUCK IS THAT. you don't think me Judge and Jonezy have beef? go look in the Lauren thread bitch .. we were talking shit back and forth for 2 pages. and me and Judge have had beef for like the last 4 months. so FUCK YOU for saying that shit. 4-3 me.

don't get mad cuz i had the better punch look at the ppl who voted for you and look at the ppl that voted for me. look at the talent there. you got all UK votes buddy. tell ya dickriders to fuck off and stay out the thread.
    Last edited by Wise Ways; August 22nd, 2004 at 02:18 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WhatThatLookLike..?!

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Wise your a faggot...mine wasnt ahate vote..i aint got beef with ya, you spoke bullshit so i put ya in ya place..i dunno bout you but i got better things to do than go hating on people over the net...get a life ya moaning prick..5-4 COM.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

literally fck ur own face Wise Ways's Avatar
    Battle Record
    34-4
    Awards 25+ Wins
    I told you to stay the fuck outta the thread bitch. Listen when some one with superior skills tells you to do something. And that wasn't bullshit faggot. You STILL haven't set the thread up moron. I can back my shit up. YOU can't. End of story. Oh and mind ya own damn bussiness Jonezy. 4-3, me.

WhatThatLookLike..?!

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins
    LMAO at you tryna tell me what to do...i dont give a shit who you are and what wank stills ya have, ur still a faggot that cant back shit...

5-4 COM dickhead

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    V/ Com

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    6-4 me

Elevating Beyond Perfect Derive's Avatar
    Battle Record
    38-18
    Jonezy continuing to post in this thread makes it look like hes dick riding and/or like he really does have beef with WW. I really dont think his vote should be counted....just an opinion....the way he acts makes him seem like a damn child.
    The Takeover

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins
    WW continued to talk shit so i answered his replies. i dont even speak to com let alone d/r him. It was a fair vote and leave it as that.

Battle Record
    47-17
    to be honest last time I spoke to McPeeJ if thats who it is... I was telling him I was gonna get him banned... so if anything.. I have beef with him also..

and Derive.. if you were accused of D/R for someone you didnt even know.. then you'd beef back too... so don't talk shit..