User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ain't No Cure For The S-Dizzle Fever

Megalomaniac
    Battle Record
    6-1

Ain't No Cure For The S-Dizzle Fever

Yes, Karl Merks is now audible! (Well... without being part of the cool crew.) Anyway, i've got a couple more questions.

1. The quality seems pretty good on this thing. I picked it up at cash-converters today, a local pawnshop. I think it's a bargain at $35. The brand is a... Sound Addiction? Lol, I have the feeling it's a no-name. Then, I went to radio shack and spent $40 on cables and converters. Has anyone else heard of a Sound Addiction?

2. Again, I'm working on getting rid of my textcee syndrome. Any more tips for me, or just keep practicing?

pz.
    LIFE'S A BITCH, BUT GOD FORBID THE BITCH DIVORCE ME

Battle Record
    16-3
    Forget about syllables.. in audio the length of your line in syllables doesn't matter... it's timing your rhymes to fit the beat properly that will give you good flow, all that syllables crap is bullshit

Take frequent, short and quick breaths, rather than spitting heaps of lines and then sounding like you're having an asthma attack

Give it emotion.. If you can't give your audio emotion, it will be boring.. This just takes practice

Don't worry about accent... The more you try to give it an accent, the harder it will be to rap.. just rap in your regular accent

Warm up before recording.. drink something hot, and have a few practice spits

Try to time your rhymes... try and make all your rhyming words hit at a similar time.. you'll notice in professional rap songs the rhymes will always correspond with the strike of a snare or clap etc.. It gives the song better rhythm

Anyway, good luck

Battle Record
    7-1
    The Biggest Thing...i Dont Think You Said This Wog....remember Your Lyrics...remember Your Whole Verse Shit...will Sound A Lot Better...unless You Wanna Come Off Sounding Like A Robot Reading..

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ Yeah that too

But have the lyrics somewhere where you can see them.. It might be needed if you forget lyrics or somethin, or just want to practice more.. It's important to remember the whole verse