• Dev

5 83.33%
  • DeMiurgiC

1 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Dem vs. Dev

Banned
    Very nice topical guys.....But I think Im gonna go with Dev on this...
    Dev:Your verse was structured nicely with a nice flow, transitions were there, and the verse unfurled nicely..Stayed on topic, with a creative twist on it....I liked how you progressed from a small time dealer, into an enterprising kingpin....Closer was ok...It ended the verse nicely....Good drop....Keep it up...

Demurgic:Your verse was also really good....Flow and structure were there...The emotion stood out well....Kinda off the topic in the beginning but the verse comes together in the end nicely, vocab was good...The only thing is I think Dev stayed on topic and had a more consistent verse, A good story that went well with the topic...
    Demurgic...Still a dope verse, But my vote goes to Dev....Good job to both MC's...A nice read from both...

V/Dev

Vote gone and banned for pasting a vote. -Token
    Last edited by Token; June 22nd, 2004 at 02:52 PM

Battle Record
    6-11
    two very nice drops here...

Dev:- structure was nice as was the flow. I very much liked the twist, it brought together. Highly emotive and a good use of language.

DeMiurgiC:- your structure too was nice, didnt flow quit as well as Dev's though. Some very powerful imagery and some nice use of emotion. The only thing that let this verse down was the delay in getting to the topic at the start.

Overall id have to give this one to Dev for slightly stronger emotions and staying closer to the topic. Well done to both of you.

Vote// Dev

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~Current Battles~

Free, As A Bird
    ..Damn good verses here

Dev -

This is the best iv seen from you..
    ..Out of all the O.M's and battles iv seen from you, this tops them all

Flow - Steady and smooth.. I like the flow, Its usualy choppy, yet it works.. But this one worked all the way through..

Story - Diffirent.. Even though i read parts of this before u posted, i was still in awe with the way u aproached the topic.. Again, it helped make it one of your best..

Multies and shit like that - Average.. Iv relised, in most of your pieces, that multies and shit like that arent present as much.. I see the odd multie here and there, followed with the odd internal rhymes.. But this was pretty average with that..

What makes it better, is that, i know this is very true to the way u live your life.. (Ok, Maybe not as harsh) But still, it made it better cuz its 1st person persbective.. And its yours..

Dem -

..I have not seen allot of pieces by you
    Though im suprised, cuz u were better than i thought..

Flow - On point.. I clicked with the flow.. I liked the way i was able to stay on flow, like i did with Dev's..

Story - Okay.. It wasnt well thought up.. I can tell u jus wrote what was on your mind, Baring in mind that u were writting to a topic.. (I do that allot =/ ) The fact that u used emotion and all that helped make it seem like you stuck on topic.. & that was very clever of you..

Multies and that crap - Same as Dev's.. You used good words and that helped the flow allot.. I saw quite a few multies, but i didnt see much Internals..

..You did not match Dev, This time
    But you deffinetly have 'Topical Clout'..

Vote/Dev