User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 90

Thread: Does Anyone REALLY Take Eminem Serious?

...Apocalypse...
    Not in two minutes but hell yea Eminem can kill Jay-z

nope...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...Apocalypse...
    yup eminem could beat jay-z mad quick

^ No.............

And I dont take Eminem serious anymore. His not Hip-Hop his Pop. As far as I'm concerned his no better then the people he use to fuck with (i.e. Pop bands.) His overhyped and fell off tremendously, after his next album I honestly wouldnt care if he ever comes out with another album again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...Apocalypse...
    thats cold blooded lol j/k I still like Eminem he got skills and he can can beat alot of ppl in the game

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hybrid's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    em is ok but falling off if he had more meaningfull rap than i'd give a skirt of piss for his stuff.

obviuosly the person who made this thread only heard songs like my band. Listne to infinte, SSLP, MMLP, and you see why people like him so much, the mans fukin ill when he wants to be, now it's all about the money, but he got serios skill yall jus dont know, and to let yall now any rapper talkin bout killin they siblings or they girlfirends voilenty on record is biting him cuz he started that shit , dont judge an entires artist skill by one song fuk, take the time to hear other shit from em, wright now yes he is pure garbage, but on purpose. I used to like him, if he goes back to his old style then i lke him again.and farinheight(still calling you that) i saw that em freestyle on BET and yes it was so sad, he was trying and he was still bad, soo sad, see what g-unit did to him.
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

Battle Record
    21-6
    ??

Eminem Is Good He Has The Skillz

But He Ain't Usin It No More

He Just Wants That Green

But Ya Can't Hate On Dat

Hes Been Workin Hard To Make That Cash And Now That's He Finally Makin It He Just Wants To Show The People That Doubted Him That He Can Clown And Joke And Make More Money

I Think That's Why He Does IT

Why Would Ne1 Wanna Rap And Not MAke Money??

Sad
    [/url]

Battle Record
    16-3
    Nobody cares anymore. If you wanna prove Eminem sucks, go battle him and stop clogging up HHL with your crap.

XtremeLAS
    It kills me when i listen to the people that say eminim is a "sell out" or "overrated". He's still proven his self to be in the top ten, maybe My Band wasn't that good but I don't see him as a sell out.
    Last edited by XtremeLAS; June 16th, 2004 at 05:37 AM

!~MaC~!
    Veteran just to let you no Cage was rapping bout killing his gf and shit like taht b4 Em thats y they had beef long time ago cuz cage felt em was biting him so yea just 2 say that

and as 4 ppl saying eminem is pop plz die.....ok ok he does like what one or 2 pop songs and tahts only his singles u lis10 2 the actual cd and the only pop shit is the first single he always puts out and thas all the rest is good shit so outta 18 tracks or w/e their like 2 popish ones

Megalomaniac
    Battle Record
    6-1
    He's more sucessful than anyone in this thread will ever be. Period.
    LIFE'S A BITCH, BUT GOD FORBID THE BITCH DIVORCE ME

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Last Time ima say it.. EM don't gIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YA"LL SAY OR THINK U ARE @) KIDS ON A RAP BOARD WHY HES GOT 4000000000000x other people buying his cds. HES STILL MSAKING MONEY WHILE YOU GUYS ARE BITCHING

No Em ain't a joke
    He's just making money

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

You've Earned a Custom Title! Miss_Jess's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Don't like all of his songs actually but when some songs look like a joke, you might notice the irony, the sarcasm,... Like "My Band", it becomes more "poppy" because it's pretty catchy but it ain't just a silly joke. They're tryin to make a statement conceirning the position of Em in the whole D12-concept...Another example: "Lose Yourself", also commercial song but the lyrics, he ain't jokin around...so why should you not take him serious? And for all you who say he's overrated, can be but if he doesn't have any skillz, why does he sell so much and gets all the cash?I guess people just love listenin to some white kid who hasn't got skillz, hates blacks, who can't be taking seriously... (note the sarcasm)

Open Mics:

Poems:

...Apocalypse...
    Thats true wat sludge said he dont care wat you say he still gets money and sell a lot of cds