User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hmm... a personal ad from a webpage i had

Battle Record
    1-12

Hmm... a personal ad from a webpage i had

This is the page of sublime in time divine, the most pure lyricist, lyrics ahead of this time, spittin his rhymes, thoughtfully formulating every line, peeling off haters like lemon rinds, cynical to a point where i could even be clinical im literal, i say what i think, and what i think is what I live, if i say it i do it, if i did it that`s it, nothin else to go wit it, Im jus playin around, im really jus a clown, who`s looking for a girl who`s worth the world, a perfect, irreplacable pearl, a queen, above females, curves like an hourglass, who doesn`t mess wit trash, and by that i mean triflin niccas who may make big figures, but they treat the ladies without respect, also my lady`s gotta have superior intellect, remedial students need not apply, im a church goin guy, so u best believe in God, and if not, I`ll help u navigate through the devil`s facade... Life Is a tragedy Filled wit drama, bringing down my highs like gravity Why can’t the Media jus let us be happy But instead they break our hopes gladly Another soul lost today, felt mad pain But I can’t grieve cause im not insane Honor and pride says a man can’t cry But today even the hardest thug, wore a teary eye Agnostics fallin to they knees Beggin to God please Askin for understanding Offering their souls as ransom I just want to forget the handsome pain But every wind carries a whisper of her name The pains not over, it’ll never be endured Our contentment’s fleeting it’ll never be insured It’s best to assume all joy that can be procured Before we wear a face of pain that cannot be obscured Internet browsers searched over the net Searching for an answer to a rumor of suspect A crime that the perpetrator would regret When he got his round in the chest or the neck The tale proved to be true And yet again the bright hip hop world turned blue One clean shot point blank to the head And one ofthe originators was dead Crime with no known motivation No known provocation Only senseless obliteration A mission from the devil’s nation One day I laid and stared at sky Watching the slow passing of the clouds as they drifted by Ignorant to the fact that five had already said goodbye To a girl more important than my left eye In an ironic twist, she’s the only one who didn’t survive Five passengers still walk whole in full stride Struck once again from a blindside Another struck down in her fly ride Life is a fly by, ephemeral, and temporal That could end with a drive by, pre- meditated and sinful Death is eventual sadly But rest assured everyone will feel the pain, given gladly What can i say about myself...Im 6`5 272, don`t worry its buff not flab, i play football, im 16, i love writing poetry, lyrics, stories whatever, im really down to earth, been blessed since birth, searchin for my worth, my place in this life, battlign pain and strife, im just lookign for a girl, someone to be my soul mate, my girl, my best friend, all that cliched shyt, it`s all true, i just want a girl...hit me up if you`re interested or wanan talk, or wanna battle me, whateva...One Love

by david alexander bryant jr
    Last edited by Sublime D; August 28th, 2004 at 03:43 PM
    Bittersweet

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.

Battle Record
    1-12
    o a new rule...two..that shoudln't be too difficult
    Bittersweet

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime D
    This is the page of sublime in time divine, the most pure lyricist, lyrics ahead of this time, spittin his rhymes, thoughtfully formulating every line, peeling off haters like lemon rinds, cynical to a point where i could even be clinical im literal, i say what i think, and what i think is what I live, if i say it i do it, if i did it that`s it, nothin else to go wit it, Im jus playin around, im really jus a clown, who`s looking for a girl who`s worth the world, a perfect, irreplacable pearl, a queen, above females, curves like an hourglass, who doesn`t mess wit trash, and by that i mean triflin niccas who may make big figures, but they treat the ladies without respect, also my lady`s gotta have superior intellect, remedial students need not apply, im a church goin guy, so u best believe in God, and if not, I`ll help u navigate through the devil`s facade... Life Is a tragedy Filled wit drama, bringing down my highs like gravity Why can’t the Media jus let us be happy But instead they break our hopes gladly Another soul lost today, felt mad pain But I can’t grieve cause im not insane Honor and pride says a man can’t cry But today even the hardest thug, wore a teary eye Agnostics fallin to they knees Beggin to God please Askin for understanding Offering their souls as ransom I just want to forget the handsome pain But every wind carries a whisper of her name The pains not over, it’ll never be endured Our contentment’s fleeting it’ll never be insured It’s best to assume all joy that can be procured Before we wear a face of pain that cannot be obscured Internet browsers searched over the net Searching for an answer to a rumor of suspect A crime that the perpetrator would regret When he got his round in the chest or the neck The tale proved to be true And yet again the bright hip hop world turned blue One clean shot point blank to the head And one ofthe originators was dead Crime with no known motivation No known provocation Only senseless obliteration A mission from the devil’s nation One day I laid and stared at sky Watching the slow passing of the clouds as they drifted by Ignorant to the fact that five had already said goodbye To a girl more important than my left eye In an ironic twist, she’s the only one who didn’t survive Five passengers still walk whole in full stride Struck once again from a blindside Another struck down in her fly ride Life is a fly by, ephemeral, and temporal That could end with a drive by, pre- meditated and sinful Death is eventual sadly But rest assured everyone will feel the pain, given gladly What can i say about myself...Im 6`5 272, don`t worry its buff not flab, i play football, im 16, i love writing poetry, lyrics, stories whatever, im really down to earth, been blessed since birth, searchin for my worth, my place in this life, battlign pain and strife, im just lookign for a girl, someone to be my soul mate, my girl, my best friend, all that cliched shyt, it`s all true, i just want a girl...hit me up if you`re interested or wanan talk, or wanna battle me, whateva...One Love
    HEY MAN I THINK U HAD REAL GOOD STRUCTURE IN THIS MAN. I ENJOYED READING THIS, AND I AM ANXIOUS TO READ SOME MORE.. IF U GET THE CHANCE READ MINE AND GIVE ME SOME DECENT FEEDBACK