User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: ¦¦¦¦ !!!! The Heat Is On !!!! ¦¦¦¦

Razer

¦¦¦¦ !!!! The Heat Is On !!!! ¦¦¦¦

If you find out that its you that im seekin', Best start hiding, might get a beatin',
    Ill creep in your house while your familys sleepin', And put there deep sleep into endless dreamin',
    My pros on a low, but my lyrics are steamin', Ill leave your girl wet, and your family greavin',
    And if you try change things, and put your whole team in, I might det dark like the sky in the evenin',
    We ain't the same boy, dont call my name boy, You're a little hoe, you have to point blame boy,
    I'll take your bracelet, money and chain boy,Your just a joke, while im advanced like a game boy,
    Your girl gets picked up just like a weight boy,I suggest you shoosh if you've got nothing to state boy,
    I might have to push you right out the way boy, I got an AK and im ready to spray boy,
    My Boys are ruthless, we'll leave you toothless,We'll take your money, make you walk home shoeless,
    Try anything but you cannot mute us,Leave no traces, leave feds clueless,
    Useless, is what you are,Don't try and chat 'coz you wont get far,
    I left the stain on your girlfriends bra,I make crews dissapear when i spit one 8 Bar,
    I leave MC's in the back of a jeep,Im a creep, putting MC's to sleep,
    Nine feet under the floor im deep,Surrender, Retreat 'coz you can't compete,
    I'll bust up your jaw, make you fall to my feet, Your chick acts innocent but she ain't that sweet,
    She got abused in a south back street,She sat and she rid just like a bike seat,
    Dont talk, dont speak, dont make no suggestions,I call the shots and i ask the questions,
    Dont call my name, im too hot to mention,Im in another world, im in another dimension,
    And i stay armoured, and i stay tough,Fans stay glued coz i keep things rough,
    You cant take me out, you're not clever enough,Im that MC That makes your chick puff,
    Im in a next zone, a next generation,Take out any boy, any crew, any nation,
    I show no fear, just dedication,Bore guys up but with no explanation,
    I just do it for fun,9 millys and shottys make an MC run,
    Boys get hurt, Boys Get Bun,MC Razer make an MC stunned.

AIGHT IM STILL NEW TO HIP HOP SO TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT WHEN YOU ARE GONNA POST SOMETHING.

PE@CE

Blunt Head
    a lil long but it was aight...

Battle Record
    8-87
    ..To be honest with you..I stopped reading after few lines..shit was boring..and your flow was elementry..maybe next time write something with a meaningful topic..

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    This was ok.....structure needs some work though...try to shorten your lines up and keep them around the same length cause they seemed really stretched out there and it threw the flow off....had some alright multies, just try to work on that....but keep at it.